I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Liberty and happiness, are as complicated as everyone you talk too even, on this small website. Everyone has a different idea about those things so there is no chance for Utopia so you can just throw Marxist theory in the trash. Marxism just becomes someone else’s jail cell and torture chamber.
marxism's critique of capitalism is unmatched.

happiness is not complicated. power corrupts. its a given

rickyb

Look about as exciting as a salt water enema from a 300 pound nurse named Helga
its a talk and btw listening to people who are not charismatic is an acquired taste, so i can relate but that was a long time ago. as a grown adult, you should already be past that stage.

i started off with michael moore and he mentioned cornel west, ralph nader, and chris hedges.

Thebrownblob

its a talk and btw listening to people who are not charismatic is an acquired taste, so i can relate but that was a long time ago. as a grown adult, you should already be past that stage.

i started off with michael moore and he mentioned cornel west, ralph nader, and chris hedges.
Oh, I’m definitely past the need for charismatic, but to be outright boring, self important and uninteresting is a whole other issue.

Thebrownblob

i dont buy it.

and....

These idiots are mostly describing the need for more government regulation, the very thing that kills small businesses and pensions. They talk about Apollo in this boring exhortation without even realizing the government was involved in the yellow freight deal, and now Apollo is going to benefit, almost like they were in on it together.