IBT TREATS UPS MANANGEMENT TO DINNER AND DRINKS

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
FZ said he respected the autonomy of Canada, and their vote.

(even though he never directly solicited their support)

But when he lost:

His supporters have been MF'n Canada.... ever since.

-Bug-
Canada gets undue credit by virtue of a blind draw, as to the order in which the regional international election results were counted.

It's grossly unfair and unduly convenient to blame a region because they were counted last, which is why FZ continues to say "he respects Canada's autonomy, and their vote".

If Canada was counted first, then the uninformed would be MFing the east, or perhaps the west.

In the end, it was a very impressive campaign, that will set the stage for many subsequent elections to come.
It was extremely interesting and enjoyable to be a part of.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Post them here for everyone. TDU is a non issue. They get their power from disgruntled members. But politics creates weird alliances now days.
No TDU gets their power from a continual pattern of corruption, incompetence, and ineffectiveness within the IBT.

If at some point the IBT rights the ship for an extended period of time, TDU will dry up and dissappear like APWA.

I have speculated several time here over the last year or so, as well proposed a bet to many unwilling takers, that TDU is stronger in their ranks than ever before.

What does that tell you?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
No TDU gets their power from a continual pattern of corruption, incompetence, and ineffectiveness within the IBT.

If at some point the IBT rights the ship for an extended period of time, TDU will dry up and dissappear like APWA.

I can't disagree with that line of thinking.

Trust me when I say, myself and others are getting a headache from smacking our own

foreheads when some of these cases hit the news.

In defense of the General President;

The recent cases that have come up (or any case for that matter)....

I'm sure the people being charged have not gone to him and bragged about

their actions, prior to being charged. It would make him complicit, after the fact.

TDU continually tries to portray him as attempting to "whitewash" these issues.

I feel it's just an effort, to try and minimize the damage.

Reason being.... the IRB is going to have the ultimate say.

Didn't TDU's "wonder boy" RC do the same ?

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
Post them here for everyone. TDU is a non issue. They get their power from disgruntled members. But politics creates weird alliances now days.
I hear ya, that's why I never Say those three letters in a row anymore. I'm not giving them the credit. It's a non issue to me anymore. I've moved on. I want to make things better and not open old wounds.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I can't disagree with that line of thinking.

Trust me when I say, myself and others are getting a headache from smacking our own

foreheads when some of these cases hit the news.

In defense of the General President;

The recent cases that have come up (or any case for that matter)....

I'm sure the people being charged have not gone to him and bragged about

their actions, prior to being charged. It would make him complicit, after the fact.

TDU continually tries to portray him as attempting to "whitewash" these issues.

I feel it's just an effort, to try and minimize the damage.

Reason being.... the IRB is going to have the ultimate say.

Didn't TDU's "wonder boy" RC do the same ?

-Bug-
So to be clear, are you saying that a Hoffa led IBT did not retain a new high powered attorney to the IBT legal team in order to stall, impede, and generally filibuster the IRB process in the Rome A case, one of his International VP candidates in the months leading up to the General Election, as is being alleged by many?.....

......tactics that ultimately led to Secretary Treasurer Ken H to be charged accordingly?

~Bbbl~™

LeadBelly

Banned
So to be clear, are you saying that a Hoffa led IBT did not retain a new high powered attorney to the IBT legal team in order to stall, impede, and generally filibuster the IRB process in the Rome A case, one of his International VP candidates in the months leading up to the General Election, as is being alleged by many?.....

......tactics that ultimately led to Secretary Treasurer Ken H to be charged accordingly?

~Bbbl~™
This is a little off topic, but just how many vacation weeks do you get? If you rest those old bones of yours any longer I'm worried you wind be able to go back to work!!!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

~Bbbl~™

My opinion.... is just that. Nothing more, or less.

I'm not speaking on anyone else's behalf.

Don't try and read too much into it.

-Bug-

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You need pictures ???

Still waiting....

ng962o.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is a little off topic, but just how many vacation weeks do you get? If you rest those old bones of yours any longer I'm worried you wind be able to go back to work!!!!!
Having 31 years in, I get 7 weeks and two days.
I relish the multi-week vacation.
When I take one week, seems like I blink twice and it's Sunday evening.
When I take two weeks or more, and I get to that first Sunday evening, what a great feeling!
I take a deep breath, smile, and thoroughly decompress.
It's a beautiful thing.
Thanks for noticing so I could share those feelings.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
I'd like to see them as well. My guess is they don't have any. Obviously the local 89 boys are still in full campaign mode, kinda like trump.

No question. If you check the IBTVOTE.ORG site(the government oversight agency site in charge of our national elections) you will see that recently they asked if they would be allowed to start accepting contributions now instead of waiting until someone declares a s a candidate when appropriate.

A

Article 3

I hear ya, that's why I never Say those three letters in a row anymore. I'm not giving them the credit. It's a non issue to me anymore. I've moved on. I want to make things better and not open old wounds.
Okay. Sounds easy.

ezmoney5150

Must have been a slow news day at the convoluted Dispatch press room in the heart of TDU headquarters.

I mean really?

There aren't any pix, it's just letters on a website and anHOURover gets hooked in like a fish with a sparkly lure.

How typical.

A

Article 3

Having 31 years in, I get 7 weeks and two days.
I relish the multi-week vacation.
When I take one week, seems like I blink twice and it's Sunday evening.
When I take two weeks or more, and I get to that first Sunday evening, what a great feeling!
I take a deep breath, smile, and thoroughly decompress.
It's a beautiful thing.
Thanks for noticing so I could share those feelings.
IMG_20170804_213045.jpg