If rioters stopped your package car

Returntosender

Yes and even if this cop was a total piece of :censored2:, he did not kill that man.
Even if you do consider it excessive, he did not kill that man.
Ffs we are talking about sending a cop to prison for murder, I don’t care if Mary Jane thought she should of got off that speeding ticket or if someone thought he was rude.
Let put you in carotid artery for 8 minutes? Then tell me if you survive how you feel?

El Correcto

god is dead
how is it that :censored2:ing hard to get through your :censored2:ing head you don’t put your knee in someone’s back for 9 minutes?
Do we charge someone with murder who did that though, when the man who had a history of heart disease, meth use and drugs in his system died of a heart attack?

You do realize you want to charge a cop with murder for what you deem to be excessive force?

PT Car Washer

Do we charge someone with murder who did that though, when the man who had a history of heart disease, meth use and drugs in his system died of a heart attack?

You do realize you want to charge a cop with murder for what you deem to be excessive force?
The people want justice for what they see as a deplorable act. Let an impartial jury decide his guilt or innocence.

Returntosender

I don’t think I would fit inside of an artery, but I have an open mind to new things.
Let put my knee on your carotid while two other people hold your upper body and lower body so I can position your head so I as drive my knee into your neck your deltoid will cut circulation into the opposite carotid

quad decade guy

how is it that :censored2:ing hard to get through your :censored2:ing head you don’t put your knee in someone’s back for 9 minutes?

Ok. So how long exactly? Exactly now. Think carefully. Remember, you have the exact righteous answer and you are qualified expert and trained...right? Oh, and you were there...? Know EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED? Exactly? Think carefully.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Ok. So how long exactly? Exactly now. Think carefully. Remember, you have the exact righteous answer and you are qualified expert and trained...right? Oh, and you were there...? Know EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED? Exactly? Think carefully.

Lmmfao. You don’t have to know “exactly what happened” to know you don’t put your knee on someone for 9 minutes.