If rioters stopped your package car

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Minneapolis disagrees, they allow neck holds to be placed on suspects.
Ok....it’s still excessive. It’s really not that hard to know when someone is out cold.

the problem is we can’t have a rational discussion because one side says all whitey cops want to kill black people

the other side says well he was a criminal he got what he deserved.

There’s middle ground. Not every black person is a no good criminal who deserved what they got.

not every cop is a great person who deserves to get off no matter what.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Ok....it’s still excessive. It’s really not that hard to know when someone is out cold.

the problem is we can’t have a rational discussion because one side says all whitey cops want to kill black people

There’s middle ground. Not every black person is a no good criminal who deserved what they got.

this post right here deserves a bottle of Knob Creek

El Correcto

god is dead

He was a drug user and a criminal whose luck ran out, ended up with fentanyl. Sad, but let’s not drag an innocent officer in for murder and ruin two lives because the liberal mob demands it.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
He was a drug user and a criminal whose luck ran out, ended up with fentanyl. Sad, but let’s not drag an innocent officer in for murder and ruin two lives because the liberal mob demands it.

dude. You don’t put your knee in somebody’s back for almost 9 minutes.

Apparently you do when it’s a violent criminal facing felony charges for the 10th time, that has resisted and is bugging out on drugs.
And what about the 17 complaints against the charged officer? I realize they have a difficult job but you also have to admit that there are some bad cops out there.

El Correcto

god is dead
And what about the 17 complaints against the charged officer? I realize they have a difficult job but you also have to admit that there are some bad cops out there.
Yes and even if this cop was a total piece of :censored2:, he did not kill that man.
Even if you do consider it excessive, he did not kill that man.
Ffs we are talking about sending a cop to prison for murder, I don’t care if Mary Jane thought she should of got off that speeding ticket or if someone thought he was rude.

Yes and even if this cop was a total piece of :censored2:, he did not kill that man.
Even if you do consider it excessive, he did not kill that man.
Ffs we are talking about sending a cop to prison for murder, I don’t care if Mary Jane thought she should of got off that speeding ticket or if someone thought he was rude.
You certainly are allowed to have your opinions but the rest of the world sees a different reality.