If rioters stopped your package car

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And so? Semantics? Wow. Imagine going to your Panel Hearing and having everyone say that(everyone). One guy on here says whatever happened to cause all of this utterly doesn't matter. Not one iota. The trouble I have with this whole deal is dealing in absolutes and in many cases-judge and jury/execution based on conjecture and speculation/absense of fact. Words like absolutely, utterly and EVERYONE isn't.
You are being utterly ridiculous, and everyone here thinks you should absolutely take a break.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
where’s my hero pay?
124EBFEE-18B0-4777-AA0D-785EDBA6378C.jpeg

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
And so? Semantics? Wow. Imagine going to your Panel Hearing and having everyone say that(everyone). One guy on here says whatever happened to cause all of this utterly doesn't matter. Not one iota. The trouble I have with this whole deal is dealing in absolutes and in many cases-judge and jury/execution based on conjecture and speculation/absense of fact. Words like absolutely, utterly and EVERYONE isn't.
This isn’t a court of law.

quad decade guy

C'mon man. I was trying to keep an open mind to your thoughts, but this is just stupid.

When your expertise on a topic comes from reality TV shows, its time to shut up, and listen, instead of talk.

Expert? Never said that. Just responding to your absolutes and declarative statements. Shut up? That's what this is really all about. You must obey me? That's you man. I'm just asking questions for the WHOLE TRUTH. Not selective or who you hate. But really what happened and all of it. Then, judge. Seems logical and fair. Or is it something else, deeper with you?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Expert? Never said that. Just responding to your absolutes and declarative statements. Shut up? That's what this is really all about. You must obey me? That's you man. I'm just asking questions for the WHOLE TRUTH. Not selective or who you hate. But really what happened and all of it. Then, judge. Seems logical and fair. Or is it something else, deeper with you?
LMAO.
Trust me, if you're accusing me of racial bias against the cop, you should know that they don't come much whiter than me. Midwest, been here for generations, and all European before that.

And in basically every other politicized case I've seen, I have been on the side of our law enforcement.

I don't care what happened before. When someone is unconscious/has no pulse, they pose no threat, and you can stop hurting them.

If someone poses an active threat to law enforcement, I'm an active proponent of lethal force. Those guys need to be able to protect themselves.
But not if they no longer pose a threat.

I really like the phrase "play stupid games, and you'll win stupid prizes".
In this case, I don't feel that the prize was warranted by the stupidity of the game being played.

AwashBwashCwash

The autopsy revealed that he did not die of asphyxiation. The knee on neck thing is a moot point.
He died because he was on drugs and had underlying health conditions.
If you think the riots are bad now wait until the cop walks, lol.

Scuderia

Im getting out, taking the ups shirt off and I start walking to the hub or my house whichever is closer. :censored2: the PC, :censored2: the packages. I’m getting home one way or another.

For those, like me, that work in a protest city: keep your phone, wallet, and keys on your pockets at all times. Don’t leave it in your lunch bag for obvious reasons.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Im getting out, taking the ups shirt off and I start walking to the hub or my house whichever is closer. :censored2: the PC, :censored2: the packages. I’m getting home one way or another.

For those, like me, that work in a protest city: keep your phone, wallet, and keys on your pockets at all times. Don’t leave it in your lunch bag for obvious reasons.
You should leave your wallet in your personal car and only bring your license and DOT card. Oh, and enough cash for lunch if you buy.

Box Ox

The autopsy revealed that he did not die of asphyxiation. The knee on neck thing is a moot point.
He died because he was on drugs and had underlying health conditions.

Would he have died if a knee with the full body weight of a man behind it not been on his neck for 9 minutes? Is it a victim’s fault if their health dictates that they can’t endure a cruel physical punishment that officers aren’t trained to inflict in the first place?

Box Ox

It's not murder. Its manslaughter

Manslaughter is typically accidental, yes? Third degree murder is similar but probably warranted when the action that led to the death had less to do with an accident/chance and more with depraved behavior. As reasonable people, those who witnessed and were capturing video of what was happening where telling the officer he was killing the guy. He should have seen that and cared about it too. He didn’t. Third degree murder.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would he have died if a knee with the full body weight of a man behind it not been on his neck for 9 minutes? Is it a victim’s fault if their health dictates that they can’t endure a cruel physical punishment that officers aren’t trained to inflict in the first place?
If there is evidence of a struggle when resisting arrest, wouldn't that be the more likely cause of his health condition killing him?