Immigration

BrownArmy

Illegal immigration numbers are low, immigrants (illegal or not) are statistically less likely to commit crimes vs. USA born folk, and we probably need more immigrants, not less.

The current ‘crisis’ has been entirely fabricated by the Trump administration. They were basically instituing numerous suggestions from complete toolbags like Stephan Miller and seeing what stuck to the wall.

Guess what, not much stuck, shocker.

Miller’s own family tree suggests his grandparents came to the USA speaking no English and with no particular skills.

Wtf, did he get turned down to prom by a hot Latina?

PalletDockShifter

Illegal immigration numbers are low, immigrants (illegal or not) are statistically less likely to commit crimes vs. USA born folk, and we probably need more immigrants, not less.

The current ‘crisis’ has been entirely fabricated by the Trump administration. They were basically instituing numerous suggestions from complete toolbags like Stephan Miller and seeing what stuck to the wall.

Miller’s own family tree suggests his grandparents came to the USA speaking no English and with no particular skills.

The real issue is the illegals are unskilled laborers. Despite what the media tells you we dont have a shortage of unskilled laborers. We have too many. Thats why the labor wage has gone down.

PalletDockShifter

Good PR, but foreign investment in America has fallen by 40% since Trump took office.

The rhetoric out of this administration has other nations spooked, for good reasons.

What the tax cut giveth, tariffs and Tweets taketh away...
The economy is setting records everyday. Its hard to put a negative spin on such a booming economy and stock market. Its only going to get better too.

PalletDockShifter

What goes up also goes down, short term and long term interest rate curves are converging, get ready
Liberals would love that. Its weird to me that liberals want negative things to happen just so they can be right about Trump. Like him or not you should hope he helps the country because we are all on the same team. When Obama was president I didnt like him but I wanted him to succeed. I didnt want him to destroy the country to save my own ego.

newfie

You libs keep making the immigration argument to counter our illegal immigration argument.
I want to know who is coming across the border. Controlled immigration

BrownArmy

Liberals would love that. Its weird to me that liberals want negative things to happen just so they can be right about Trump. Like him or not you should hope he helps the country because we are all on the same team. When Obama was president I didnt like him but I wanted him to succeed. I didnt want him to destroy the country to save my own ego.

Look, whether you’re a lib or a conservative, a hippie or a freak, left twix or right, it doesn’t matter all that much.

When the economy started to improve under Obama, all I heard was ‘well the President doesn’t have much to do with the economy’.

Now that Trump is President, all I’m hearing is I should be thankful the Cheetos God King is in charge, he’s really making a difference!!!

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but please stop the tired argument that if I don’t like Trump then I must want America to fail, or other such nonsense.

Please.

newfie

Look, whether you’re a lib or a conservative, a hippie or a freak, left twix or right, it doesn’t matter all that much.

When the economy started to improve under Obama, all I heard was ‘well the President doesn’t have much to do with the economy’.

Now that Trump is President, all I’m hearing is I should be thankful the Cheetos God King is in charge, he’s really making a difference!!!

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle, but please stop the tired argument that if I don’t like Trump then I must want America to fail, or other such nonsense.

Please.

If only it was that simple. You take a position here of rooting against Trump doing anything well which means you have to root against America. You can't isolate a president and his results from his country.

floridays

If only it was that simple. You take a position here of rooting against Trump doing anything well which means you have to root against America. You can't isolate a president and his results from his country.
Not true. I rooted against Obama, he hated America. He wanted to, "Fundamentally transform America." Trump however loves this country, one that has been so good to him and all Americans. Those that root against Trump root against America.

PalletDockShifter

Not true. I rooted against Obama, he hated America. He wanted to, "Fundamentally transform America." Trump however loves this country, one that has been so good to him and all Americans. Those that root against Trump root against America.

He let the country go down the road of gender hysteria and he was a straight communist.

rickyb

rickyb: Anarchist.

Looks and sounds good on a resume, doesn' it?
dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

its easy to obey government lies and be led to criminal wars of aggression, and mass domestic surveilance, and cut taxes mostly on the rich.

or we can say :censored2: you, put our money where our mouth is and do something about it.

most people have problems with the part in bold ;)

newfie

I disagreed with his policies but I did not root against him when his success would have meant the country was successful.