Immigration

BrownArmy

Source?

My research shows:
'Illegal' crossing attempts at the US Southwest border triple in March from a year ago

• The number of "illegal" crossing attempts at the U.S. Southwest border triple in March compared with a year ago, the government says.

• The number of crossing attempts last month grow 37 percent from February, setting a month-to-month record going back to 2011.

• Overall, government data show there were a total of 50,308 people last month that were apprehended or deemed as "inadmissible" at the border.

• The largest number of apprehensions is from the Rio Grande sector in Texas, according to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency.

Turn the font down, wtf.

Look, if I sell strawberries, and I track my strawberry sales, I can see just when and where my sales went up or down.

There might be a quarter where sales jumped, or plummeted, but I’m not running my strawberry business on a monthly basis, I’m buying fertilizer, farm equipment, etc., I’m in this MTFKR long term, right?

In the same way, look at illegal immigration over a larger time-line, you’ll realize it’s actually down.

Math, it doesn’t lie.

MAKAVELI

Breed: noun; Sort; kind; group:Scholars are a quiet breed. (from Dictionary.com)

You really ought to work on expanding your vocabulary, if you found my reference offensive. SMD
Ok Richard Spencer. Keep digging.
the definition of breed
noun
  1. Genetics. a relatively homogenous group of animals within a species, developed and maintained by humans.
  2. lineage; stock; strain:She comes from a fine breed of people.
  3. sort; kind; group:Scholars are a quiet breed.
  4. Disparaging and Offensive. half-breed(def 1)

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Turn the font down, wtf.

Look, if I sell strawberries, and I track my strawberry sales, I can see just when and where my sales went up or down.

There might be a quarter where sales jumped, or plummeted, but I’m not running my strawberry business on a monthly basis, I’m buying fertilizer, farm equipment, etc., I’m in this MTFKR long term, right?

In the same way, look at illegal immigration over a larger time-line, you’ll realize it’s actually down.

Math, it doesn’t lie.
Century over century you are correct, I agree.

But we don't live in the ancient past. And we aren't alone in needing to address this situation.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Ok Richard Spencer. Keep digging.
the definition of breed
noun
  1. Genetics. a relatively homogenous group of animals within a species, developed and maintained by humans.
  2. lineage; stock; strain:She comes from a fine breed of people.
  3. sort; kind; group:Scholars are a quiet breed.
  4. Disparaging and Offensive. half-breed(def 1)
BREED: SYNONYMS
a sort or kind of person or thing.
"a new breed of entrepreneurs was brought into being"
synonyms: type, kind, sort, variety, class, brand, genre, generation
"a new breed of journalist"

Certain people are vigilant for opportunities to be offended. You qualified.

MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI

BREED: SYNONYMS
a sort or kind of person or thing.
"a new breed of entrepreneurs was brought into being"
synonyms: type, kind, sort, variety, class, brand, genre, generation
"a new breed of journalist"

Certain people are vigilant for opportunities to be offended. You qualified.
It's ok bro just embrace it like your POTUS. I would have more respect for you if you just own it.

BrownArmy

Century over century you are correct, I agree.

But we don't live in the ancient past. And we aren't alone in needing to address this situation.

I’m not talking centuries, I’m talking ‘right the friend now’.

By any measure, illegal immigration is basically down from its height decades ago.

We’re not currently under an illegal immigration crisis, unless you count the dumpster fire crises this administration has created.

floridays

Again! Why is there so much confusion between 'immigrants' and 'illegal aliens'? Blurring the line to vainly try to make a point is the best liberals can do???
We know the answer, They woke up yesterday on the turnip truck, certainly not you, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. The BS works on the politicians, most repubicans like it also.

floridays

Most of these families that were split apart were seeking asylum not illegal aliens. And since you lack the actual definition of illegal alien , here it is.

Definition of illegal alien/immigrant
: a foreign person who is living in a country without having official permission to live there
Now if you could please educate everyone on how to legally seek asylum, and not become an illegal entrant.

floridays

It's ok bro just embrace it like your POTUS. I would have more respect for you if you just own it.
He owned you, you see yourself as skin color nothing more, nothing less. You act and respond exactly how your master's tell one with your pigmentation should respond. Kanye was right, 400 years, you're still a slave.

newfie

He owned you, you see yourself as skin color nothing more, nothing less. You act and respond exactly how your master's tell one with your pigmentation should respond. Kanye was right, 400 years, you're still a slave.

it is a strange reality.
there are white liberals who present blacks as nothing more then their skin color , the ultimate racist argument.
there are blacks who buy into that argument and argue only their skin color