Immigration

It will be fine

I havent been following this dual citizenship debate, because it seems very stupid. What would the US recognizing dual citizenship look like? It seems like our government doesn’t care.

BrownArmy

The wall is a fourth-century solution to a 21st-century problem.

Legalize drugs.

Redeploy our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan to the Northern Triangle to help those governments stabilize their countries (with their permission and assistance). Treat the gangs like terrorists and knock them the friend out, our armed forces are quite good at this.

Actually go after employers who hire illegal immigrants.

Fix our immigration laws.

Dry up the demand and kill the supply.

Building a wall that actually worked would be logistically and financially impossible.

Of course, that’s a huge amount of pain. It’s much easier to chant, ‘Build that wall’ and rely on a simple solution to a complex problem.

rickyb

plenty of injustice in america besides this:

Ken Klippenstein‏Verified account @kenklippenstein 7h7 hours ago

This is :censored2:ed

DhRu6boX0AA_llG.jpg

DhRu6cDWkAYoC55.jpg

rickyb

While I feel horrible for the kids, what kind of awful parent would put their child in that position?
i dont know too much about illegal immigration. chris and joe sacco covered it in a book. people are desperate to leave central america and i guess have no other choice?

the immigration system ruined my life, i wouldve left canada for EU a while back if i could.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
i dont know too much about illegal immigration. chris and joe sacco covered it in a book. people are desperate to leave central america and i guess have no other choice?

the immigration system ruined my life, i wouldve left canada for EU a while back if i could.
How has the immigration system ruined your life?

MAKAVELI

While I feel horrible for the kids, what kind of awful parent would put their child in that position?
It's a matter of life or death where they are coming from. It's not being an awful parent. They are trying to give their children a chance at life. Besides they were told the US had compassion. Obviously they were lied to.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's a matter of life or death where they are coming from. It's not being an awful parent. They are trying to give their children a chance at life. Besides they were told the US had compassion. Obviously they were lied to.
Yes, they were lied to by whoever told them it was good idea to send their kids across Mexico dealing with harsh environmental issues not to mention the Mexican Cartels!

Last edited: