Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama’s pandering to Latino voters trumps border security.
(CNSNews.com) – The men and women charged with enforcing federal immigration law are being prohibited from doing so by the Obama administration, according to Chris Crane, president of the union that represents officers and agents employed by the Department of Homeland Security’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

“I think most Americans assume that ICE agents and officers are empowered by the government to enforce the law,” Crane said on Wednesday at Senate Judiciary Committee meeting on immigration reform. “Nothing could be further from the truth.

“With 11 million illegal aliens in the U.S., ICE agents are now prohibited from arresting illegal aliens solely on charges of illegal entry or VISA overstay – the two most frequently violated sections of U.S. immigration law,” said Crane, who heads the National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council 118 of the American Federation of Government Employees.

Consequently, ICE is falling apart, he said.

“Agents report that if they encounter suspected illegal aliens in the public, they cannot arrest them,” Crane said. “Their instructions are that only if an alien is first arrested by local police on criminal charges may ICE agents and officers consider making an arrest.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]USDA Staffers Undergo “Cultural Sensitivity Training” – Told To Bang On Tables And Chant, “The Pilgrims Were Illegal Aliens”…[/h]

This cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $200K.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released previously unseen USDA videos revealing a compulsory “Cultural Sensitivity Training” program requiring USDA employees to bang on tables, chanting in unison “The pilgrims were illegal aliens” while being instructed to no longer use the word “minorities,” but to replace it with “emerging majorities.” Judicial Watch received the videos pursuant to a May 18, 2012, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The sensitivity training sessions, described as “a huge expense” by diversity awareness trainer and self-described “citizen of the world” Samuel Betances, were held on USDA premises. The diversity event is apparently part of what USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack described in a memo sent to all agency employees as a “new era of Civil Rights” and “a broader effort towards cultural transformation at USDA.” In 2011 and 2012, the USDA paid Betances and his firm nearly $200,000 for their part in the “cultural transformation” program.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
USDA Staffers Undergo “Cultural Sensitivity Training” – Told To Bang On Tables And Chant, “The Pilgrims Were Illegal Aliens”…

This cost U.S. taxpayers nearly $200K.
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today released previously unseen USDA videos revealing a compulsory “Cultural Sensitivity Training” program requiring USDA employees to bang on tables, chanting in unison “The pilgrims were illegal aliens” while being instructed to no longer use the word “minorities,” but to replace it with “emerging majorities.” Judicial Watch received the videos pursuant to a May 18, 2012, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.

The sensitivity training sessions, described as “a huge expense” by diversity awareness trainer and self-described “citizen of the world” Samuel Betances, were held on USDA premises. The diversity event is apparently part of what USDA Secretary Tom Vilsack described in a memo sent to all agency employees as a “new era of Civil Rights” and “a broader effort towards cultural transformation at USDA.” In 2011 and 2012, the USDA paid Betances and his firm nearly $200,000 for their part in the “cultural transformation” program.

To qoute John McEnroe "You cannot be serious!"

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Not only true, but we pay for this !!!

Seems truth is always stranger than fiction. Have you heard about Manchester England's response to the violent crime wave there? Training in first aid for gunshot wounds! How can that be? By their laws, handguns don't exist there! I am stupified.:surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
“By releasing criminal immigrants onto the streets, the administration is needlessly endangering American lives,” he said. “It also undermines our efforts to come together with the administration and reform our nation’s immigration laws.”

Brewer: Release of Hundreds of Illegals Ahead of Cuts 'Height of Absurdity'!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
8461112784_6cb80d120c.jpg

American Exceptionalism is just Manifest Destiny dressed-up for the present. Rush Limbaugh understands this completely, and is a racist scumbag.

island1fox

When are you leaving ??? I guess after you agree to give it back to the cave men ??

Gotta love those people that live in the past.

Hate the Company they work for
Hate their country
hate their wife
hate their dog

Hate everybody --even themselves

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
When are you leaving ??? I guess after you agree to give it back to the cave men ??

Hate their country
hate their wife
hate their dog

Speak for yourself, for you speak for no one else.

UPS Lifer

Speak for yourself, for you speak for no one else.

Apparently you feel the need to speak for someone else.... How about those "quotes" in your signature ??

Are you aware of what the word hypocrite stands for? After all you are a liberal...

It is my opinion that because liberals (not Democrats) corner the market on hypocrisy, they feel it does not apply to them!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Hate their country
hate their wife
hate their dog

Who are the "cave men" you refer to. Could those possibly be the non-whites that are taking "your" country away from you? This is exactly the low IQ fear that Rush and his ilk cater to constantly.

I can hardly wait for our next Hispanic/Female/Asian President.

Just like you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can hardly wait for a president with real leadership qualities and real ideas for solving problems........instead of making new problems and driving people apart!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Would you enjoy a Jewish president or maybe a Buddhist ?
Neither one would never have let the Dalai Lama exit the WH thru the back door just past the garbage pile.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yep, Herman Cain.
I wasn't a supporter of Herman, but bringing up his name does remind me of something.
Whatever happened to the dual trial of the two women accusers that was going to be staged by Gloria Allred ???????????

Seems to me the allegations went away when Cain went away. Fishy??

moreluck

golden ticket member
AP Report: Obama Admin Has Released Over 2,000 Illegal Immigrants From Custody Because Of Sequester Cuts, Plans To Free Another 3,000…
Unreal.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press has learned that the U.S. Homeland Security Department released more than 2,000 illegal immigrants facing deportation from immigration jails in recent weeks because of looming budget cuts. It also planned to release 3,000 more during March.

The newly disclosed figures, cited in internal government budget documents reviewed by the AP, are significantly higher than what the Obama administration acknowledged this week as a “few hundred” illegal immigrants who were released under the budget-savings process.

The budget documents show that Immigrations and Customs Enforcement released roughly 1,000 illegal immigrants from its jails around the U.S. each week since at least Feb. 15. The agency’s field offices have reported more than 2,000 released before intense criticism this week led to a temporary shutdown of the plan.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Necropostophiliac

AP Report: Obama Admin Has Released Over 2,000 Illegal Immigrants From Custody Because Of Sequester Cuts, Plans To Free Another 3,000…

Unreal.
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Associated Press has learned that the U.S. Homeland Security Department released more than 2,000 illegal immigrants facing deportation from immigration jails in recent weeks because of looming budget cuts. It also planned to release 3,000 more during March.

The newly disclosed figures, cited in internal government budget documents reviewed by the AP, are significantly higher than what the Obama administration acknowledged this week as a “few hundred” illegal immigrants who were released under the budget-savings process.

The budget documents show that Immigrations and Customs Enforcement released roughly 1,000 illegal immigrants from its jails around the U.S. each week since at least Feb. 15. The agency’s field offices have reported more than 2,000 released before intense criticism this week led to a temporary shutdown of the plan.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

It seems like his way of payback. I have not been following much US news.

Wasn't the sequester his idea and Congress agreed to it?

Makes one wonder that he, and his administration, came up with this, and now it backfired on them.

I imagine they thought there was no way that Rebublicans would allow defense cuts to occur.