Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Funny, because the GOP's only goal is to completely kill-off BHO. Oh, and to screw-up the country.

So when will bhos' 5th attempt to submit a budget be coming.
His record so far is 4 attempts and no votes.
And it's over 1400 days since the senate has ( as required by law ) passed a budget .
With only temp budgets in place , no wonder this country is financially screwed up .

Let me see only those fellows with ( D ) after their names seem to be forgetting who they actually work for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wait, I thought Obamacare was his legacy?

Via Politico:
David Axelrod, a former top adviser to President Barack Obama, says the president views the issue of immigration reform as a “legacy item.”

“He wants this accomplishment. This is a legacy item for him. There is no doubt in my mind he wants to pass comprehensive immigration reform,” Axelrod said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

On Friday, labor and business leaders signed off on certain principles around a immigration reform package put forward by the so-called “Gang of Eight” in the Senate.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I've given this issue much thought.
I suggest that all of these new immigrants of bhos' plan should not be allowed to settle within any major cities.
The should be settled in low population areas .
We have many towns that have or are becoming quite empty .
They can be our new settlers , giving a re-birth to our nation.
Many of these new immigrants coming from the south are in fact farmers & ranchers , so why not allow them to continue doing what they know .
If more room is needed , I'm sure bhos would be willing to open up a few National Parks to suit their requirements.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I've given this issue much thought.
I suggest that all of these new immigrants of bhos' plan should not be allowed to settle within any major cities.
The should be settled in low population areas .
We have many towns that have or are becoming quite empty .
They can be our new settlers , giving a re-birth to our nation.
Many of these new immigrants coming from the south are in fact farmers & ranchers , so why not allow them to continue doing what they know .
If more room is needed , I'm sure bhos would be willing to open up a few National Parks to suit their requirements.

Would you allow any and all comers to settle in Detroit?

wkmac

Absolutely amazing things been happening in Detroit and for some odd reason the silence in the mass media opps I mean the "liberal" mass media has been sad if not telling.

Some people are really thinking big but in the years ahead, the last few years for Detroit may be seen as a blessing.

Building up community models, spontaneous, self organized, de-centralized and builds it's own micro markets to build it's own economy.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Evidently, there are some that would not want to give the opportunity that could be Detroit to anyone.

I could post links that are much more current than those posted by Keith, but it really doesn't matter. Given the current State government in MI, the kleptocracy/oligarchy will be the winners.

All hail Manny Mouron.

wkmac

Evidently, there are some that would not want to give the opportunity that could be Detroit to anyone.

I could post links that are much more current than those posted by Keith, but it really doesn't matter. Given the current State government in MI, the kleptocracy/oligarchy will be the winners.

All hail Manny Mouron.

If you can post them, do so, stop talkin the talk and walk the walk.

All hail Bakunin and Kropotkin!
:peaceful:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why? It has plenty of vacant land that could be utilized by hard working immigrants desiring a better place for their family. You seem long on rhetoric and short on original ideas.
From your own article....Despite its benefits, the practice is not technically legal. Besides my idea stated no major cities . The idea was to re-populate isolated areas . If they truly come here to better themselves & their families then staying out of large metro cities would be required.

wkmac

From your own article....Despite its benefits, the practice is not technically legal. Besides my idea stated no major cities . The idea was to re-populate isolated areas . If they truly come here to better themselves & their families then staying out of large metro cities would be required.

Gee Baba, Moreluck and yourself berate the Mexicans at the drop of a hat for their alleged lawlessness and then scream about the same thing in American cities. I often wonder if the tone of skin color has anything....anyhoo. For a whole variety of reasons, the cities, if they so choose, might well be a good place as some might bring first hand experiences on how to handle some of these big city problems.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't berate Mexicans.......I berate anyone without the proper papers to be here. I berate illegals no matter what their ethnicity.

No bon jour here....unless legally!!

roadrunner2012

Troll
Baba, you seem a bit confused. What article did I post?

Try to stay focused.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
wkmac ; I mentioned people coming from the south.
Last time I checked there are other countries south of our border .