Integrad

Gman300

Is integrad still going on or is it just online. Another question is how hard is it and is it and do you really need to know the 5’s and 10’s to get the job.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s called integrad not intergrad
It’s not hard if you have half a brain so your chances are slim
The 5’s and 10’s nobody got time for that

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You will have to know what every UPS acronym means. Ex. EDD, SPORH, DIAD, ORION, MFR, CHSP, to name a few, get the book and study, you will need to know all 147 of them.

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
Is integrad still going on or is it just online. Another question is how hard is it and is it and do you really need to know the 5’s and 10’s to get the job.
Yes you need to know your 5's and 10's word for word. You do this after the class and with a driver sup at your center. You will have two trys. Thursday and Friday, one time per day. Learn them. Out of the 60 people in my class 60 of us were worried. Pay attention in class. When you break out into your groups, 5's and 10's are a big review every single day. I would start now with learning them so its the least of your concerns.

ZeroHandicapper

Olympic Preload Gold Medalist
But what’s the real deal about it. Do they make you take tests or is it just death by power point.
You test out on Thursday and Friday at your center. Pay attention do the DIAD sections, they cover stuff every single day in regards to the DIAD. Class is alot of information, overwhelming in fact. You are at a computer from 8AM-5PM Mon-Wed. Half hour lunch with several five minute breaks each day. You will have a supervisor in your break out group making sure you are there, so there is no turning off your camera or stepping away.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
You test out on Thursday and Friday at your center. Pay attention do the DIAD sections, they cover stuff every single day in regards to the DIAD. Class is alot of information, overwhelming in fact. You are at a computer from 8AM-5PM Mon-Wed. Half hour lunch with several five minute breaks each day. You will have a supervisor in your break out group making sure you are there, so there is no turning off your camera or stepping away.
I turned off my camera every time we were sent out to break out groups. Guess it depends on the instructors.