Is UPS crying Poor (underfunded non-union retirement) for more major takeaways?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
@Monkey Butt come on over. I'll make u a 'sammich.
IMG_3664.JPG
IMG_3665.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3667.JPG

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I'm not going to hash out the contract with you. It's a no win situation. The people in management have a 5,000 dollar deductible. Their medical got pretty bad in the last 6 years. When they see how much yours is better than theirs they take it out on you. Then I have to come in and fight that bully. For that you will never fully understand or appreciate it. It is what it is.

I like that fight. A smart worker always wins that fight.

That's just plain :censored3:ed up.
You ain't got :censored3: for brains.

Everything that everyone bitches about on here started with the 97 Carey strike (I won't qualify it by saying Teamsters).
Carey is the worst thing that ever happened to UPS Union employees.
Surely you will qualify this as an opinion at some point. Some people feel that '97 was a good year. You can be anyone that you want to be on the internet boss.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well the more we (teamsters) get, the more they have to take away from management.
And the closer UPS gets to locking out the Union members after a strike.
How many proud Teamsters will cross the line when UPS offers a permanent non-Union job at current rates and compensation and all others are fired?
Make sure you don't push UPS too far in 2018!
Part-timers in school getting school reimbursement will report to work as normal.
UPSmageddon ... next year could be a great year to watch from the safety of the keyboard.