ISIS aka The Islamic State

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nothing printed or published after the bill of rights was adopted changes the bill of rights.
Only adoption of new amendments can do that, silly troll.
I thought you knew that.

First you are talking about the 2nd amendment, now you want to change it to the bill of rights??

Make up your mind. Chose your pain.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
First you are talking about the 2nd amendment, now you want to change it to the bill of rights??

Make up your mind. Chose your pain.

TOS.
The 2nd is in the bill of rights. You can't change the 2nd Amendment with a Militia act passed at a latter date.
You are such a TROLL.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Troll. You made the claim so why run from it? I know the answer already but it's still funny.

av8, you realize i dont waste my time on your nonsense, you have already been debunked a billions times on this board.

All YOU and the like have left to offer, is name calling.

NONE of you, especially YOU, never deliver.

Name Call all you want, hows that working out for ya?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you make a claim, it is on YOU to provide the documentation.
Only TROLLS don't seem to get that concept.

Once again brown, I have posted on this subject extensively in this very thread. Its up to YOU to pay attention.

Go back through the pages and you will find it. Along with a full breakdown of the second amendment.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

TOS.

av8torntn

av8, you realize i dont waste my time on your nonsense, you have already been debunked a billions times on this board.

TOS.

Troll. I realize you probably couldn't count to ten so how did you get to a billion?

av8torntn

Once again brown, I have posted on this subject extensively in this very thread. Its up to YOU to pay attention.

Go back through the pages and you will find it. Along with a full breakdown of the second amendment.

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

TOS.

Troll I know why you can't back up your claim. Do you?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The Militia Act of 1792 which provided, in part:
That each and every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age of eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years (except as is herein after excepted) shall severally and respectively be enrolled in the militia, ... every citizen, so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter, provide himself with a good musket or firelock....
The Militia Act of 1903 divided what had been the militia into what it termed the "organized" militia, created from portions of the former state guards to become state National Guard units, and the "unorganized" militia consisting of all males from ages 17 to 45, with the exception of certain officials and others, which is codified in 10 U.S.C. § 311.

However The Second Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791 .

av8torntn

Probably needs to be in golfing terms for Obama to understand. Think they'll use par 3 for low threat, par 4 for medium threat, and par 5 for high threat?

av8torntn

TOS.

Troll why are you so scared to back up your 45 claim?

oldngray

nowhere special
Former Obama Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Panetta told CBS News that some U.S. troops should have remained in Iraq. Panetta spoke with Scott Pelley in a segment that aired Friday.

Scott Pelley: Were you confident in that moment that pulling out was the right thing to do?

Leon Panetta: No, I wasn’t. I really, I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq.

But, Barack Obama overruled Panetta and withdrew all troops from Iraq in 2012 – one of the biggest foreign policy errors in US history.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-we-should-keep-some-us-troops-in-iraq-video/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Former Obama Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Panetta told CBS News that some U.S. troops should have remained in Iraq. Panetta spoke with Scott Pelley in a segment that aired Friday.

Scott Pelley: Were you confident in that moment that pulling out was the right thing to do?

Leon Panetta: No, I wasn’t. I really, I really thought that it was important for us to maintain a presence in Iraq.

But, Barack Obama overruled Panetta and withdrew all troops from Iraq in 2012 – one of the biggest foreign policy errors in US history.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-we-should-keep-some-us-troops-in-iraq-video/

Ah, in case you missed them both, the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan were the TWO biggest foreign policy DISASTERS in US History.

4 trillion spent, 10000 military personnel killed, not including contractors, BILLIONS of arms and vehicles left behind by BUSH and our economy wrecked.

How you can call a withdrawal of troops, negotiated under BUSH a foreign policy blunder by Obama is laughable at best.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funny how going to Iraq, and leaving Iraq, both make the list of biggest foreign policy errors in US history. Quite a mess we've gotten ourselves into.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll

2008 U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement
In 2008 the American and Iraqi governments signed the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement, after being sought by the Bush Administration and the Iraqi government. It included a specific date, 30 June 2009, by which American forces should withdraw from Iraqi cities, and a complete withdrawal date from Iraqi territory by 31 December 2011.[27] On 14 December 2008 then-President George W. Bush signed the security agreement with Iraq. In his fourth and final trip to Iraq, President Bush appeared in a televised news conference with Iraq's prime minister Nouri al-Maliki to celebrate the agreement and applauded security gains in Iraq saying that just two years ago "such an agreement seemed impossible".[28]