It’s about to get real here in 705!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"Uncontrolled" is a good avatar fit...
giphy.gif

UnconTROLLed

perfection
"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

F

Frankie's Friend

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."
tenor-5.gif

Inthegame

Pretty sure Thoreau had you in mind when he wrote of "quiet desperation"...
just don't call me a middle child
A few things...no one on this board, (or any co-worker) beat you up in grade school.
And stop blaming your mother, she was just being nice, you really never were very special.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Translation: I know you are, but what am I?

Gaintain

Just got a message from my steward that “Local 705 has rescinded the extension letter with ups but will continue to meet with the company“ ... doesn’t sound like a new deal will come anytime soon.

cachmeifucan

Can't wait for strike authorization vote I bet they call that not this weekend but next right after tdu convention and a week b4 general members meeting. The new slate was passing out fliers and I saw people passing them out I never would of thought. Moving forward might actually have a fight people are mad and take it out on local when it's national

BuckyBadger

I tried to get this explained before...if they withdraw the extension, how does 705 not take a strike vote? We're outside of the contract parameters then...

cachmeifucan

Overhead 710 drivers are not allowed to do 705 work. Some 710 Drivers said they are forced to do 705 work last year. It's like they already trying to enforce the new contract on 710 guys

babboo25

Banned
Overhead 710 drivers are not allowed to do 705 work. Some 710 Drivers said they are forced to do 705 work last year. It's like they already trying to enforce the new contract on 710 guys
What are you talking about? You never make any dam sense, 710 is also still negotiating, enough with your misguided conspiracy theories.