Its official ..my station starting Jan has cut guaranteed pay

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I finally found out about the cutting of minimums for PTers. They're not being cut across the board. What is being done is the long time policy is being enforced....if you're offered work to get your guaranteed hours, and turn it down, you waive your minimum. Same policy FTers have always had. Policy didn't change, only the enforcement of it.

Oldfart

I finally found out about the cutting of minimums for PTers. They're not being cut across the board. What is being done is the long time policy is being enforced....if you're offered work to get your guaranteed hours, and turn it down, you waive your minimum. Same policy FTers have always had. Policy didn't change, only the enforcement of it.
As it should be.

HuckToohey

You are entering a world of pain.
Its official ..my station starting Jan has cut guaranteed pay. I didnt even know they could do that. They are saying because they gave everyone a raise is why they have to do it and they only have to give us 2 weeks notice.
This and the future Walgreen's access points. We can't seem to get the delivery's to the customers house because of any number of daily factors. Less employees. Yup. That wall with the writing on it?

SmithBarney

This and the future Walgreen's access points. We can't seem to get the delivery's to the customers house because of any number of daily factors. Less employees. Yup. That wall with the writing on it?

Might as well leave now... heck you might get the flu next year, just head to the hospital now and find some one who is sick and have them cough on you.. on second thought you are going to die one day might as well just go start digging that grave now, and lay in the bottom, don't leave.