Jobs

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again with the smoke and mirrors.......The red lines are jobs? NO The blue lines are jobs? NO

This chart means nothing about the JOBS!!

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
Odd, Canada's unemployment rate jumped up 0.1% last month (from 7.4 to 7.5%), you'ld think otherwise with all the xmas help, eh Moreluck ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Again with the smoke and mirrors.......The red lines are jobs? NO The blue lines are jobs? NO

This chart means nothing about the JOBS!!

I realize that if you are NOT told to believe something by FOXED SPEWS, you reject it. The chart is self explanatory. The red lines are AN EXACT number of jobs LOST in RED by month and year and in BLUE, the jobs GAINS from ZERO.

The facts are facts moreluck, and they may not fit your ideas that you believe, but thats what separates you from reality. You buy into the RIGHT wing idea that the country is still heading downward when in fact, it isnt.

The harder the right wing tries to TANK this country, the more its fights to go the other way.

In the chart moreluck, you must find the ZERO line. below the line in red represents the total number of jobs lost per month per year. BUSH was losing jobs near 750K every month for the last year he was in office. SHOW us where OBAMA came close to that number beyond the first 4 months he was in office? Show us where, after the stimulus spending where OBAMA came close to BUSH's employment record in 07 and 08?

If you cant, then you dont know squat about employment other than what you hear.

Looking at the chart, above ZERO in blue represents the NET jobs gain every month and year since OBAMA took office.

The trend in RED begining with BUSH shows a spiraling decline in jobs each month forcing the unemployment rate to skyrocket to 7.8% when he left office. Obama had to ride out the continued "planned" job losses through 09 and when the stimulus was passed and implemented, the jobs losses were "STUNTED".

Nobody likes job losses, but OBAMA through no fault of his own had to suffer the job losses in his first few months. Now, the picture is clear, the TREND is going in the right direction. NET JOB gains for 22 consecutive months.

It took BUSH 8 years to wipe out the economy of the United States, and to think that OBAMA could fix that in 2 years was silly at best. Going into 2012, the jobs picture is getting stronger.

With new technologies leading the way, new manufacturing sectors are being created. While corporations have no intention of bringing back manufacturing to the USA no matter what the tax rates are, its up to us consumers to STOP buying their products until they start making them in the USA. You could take corporate taxes to ZERO and they wouldnt bring a single job back to the USA.

The chart moreluck, is a direct representation of the jobs picture in the USA.

Get over it. Unemployment should get down to 8% by november, and that will be only 2 10ths of a percent higher than when he took office.

You may hate it, but its what will win Obama re election.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Most charts have legends so there is no question what represents what. No one's going to believe just because you say so. Why did you have to go to the Federal Reserve of St. Louis to find a normal jobs chart?? That's weird!

Last edited:
Most charts have legends so there is no question what represents what. No one's going to believe just because you say so. Why did you have to go to the Federal Feserve of St. Louis to find a normal jobs chart?? That's weird!
To find one that supports his argument?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yes but not my point. You choose/skew your data to fit your argument much like TOS does.
I just search for the truth.....whether it's my opinion or not. If it turns out I'm wrong then I don't post...... somewhat like TOS and not providing Laura's blood alcohol level.
Also, 'people' are always saying "prove it" which is why I post any kind of back up at all........

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Heres another official chart of the jobs lost/gained since GW BUSH took office until december 2011.
199c.gif

Does this make it easier for you two ( trp and moreluck)
tumblr_lxe2zxqoum1qzhkvho1_500.jpg

heres one showing the point where the recovery act was implemented.
Monthy-Change-in-Total-Private-Emplyment-Jan-2008-to-Nov-20111.jpg

NOW HERES BUSH's RECORD. at the begining, he has an increase in employment coming out of the Clinton era and policies, then9/11 and job losses, then in late 2003 a PHONEY housing boom creating jobs, then in 2007 the begining of the end of the US economy.
09-09-04_jobs.png

NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, the TREND IS GOING UPWARDS AND NOT DOWNWARDS AS IT WAS DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. Read em and weep Moreluck.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Employed Persons !! Originally, the ? was are there more people working today than when Bush left office. You can post colored bars and lines all you want, but the number of people working is less under Obama than when Bush left. More people on food stamps. You can't spin the truth monkey breath!

I like the clarity & simplicity of the curve!!