Jobs

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don't you love all those dumb excuses ?
In the Fall unemployment shrunk because teachers went back to work.
Xmas because of seasonal workers.

Let me guess, in Spring because of vacation time and need replacement workers ????!!!!

Dumb excuses ???? They don't do Xmas hiring in Canada ?????

Most schools start Aug here. The rate was 9.1 in July and 9.1 in August. Where's the big downward move you refer to ?????

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, in the north (even States such as Montana), they actually lay off people over the xmas holidays.
Construction, oil fied workers. and such.
A lot of (smaller) companies shut down for a few weeks over Christmas.

But, why do I care about unemployment numbers ?
According to you, Moreluck, it will rise again to 9.6%.
Let's hope you're right, eh ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, in the north (even States such as Montana), they actually lay off people over the xmas holidays.
Construction, oil fied workers. and such.
A lot of (smaller) companies shut down for a few weeks over Christmas.

But, why do I care about unemployment numbers ?
According to you, Moreluck, it will rise again to 9.6%.
Let's hope you're right, eh ?
You shouldn't care about OUR unemployment numbers. It is my opinion that it will go up in Feb. March...................that's my take on it, but I'm not wishing for that. You talk like that's what I want to happen. I want the country to do well, but Buck is spending us into oblivion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What some fail to understand is that the total workforce has shrunken since 2007, thus the gov't numbers only reflect the unemployment rate of this decreased workforce.
Thus their numbers are totally misleading.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Don't you love all those dumb excuses ?
In the Fall unemployment shrunk because teachers went back to work.
Xmas because of seasonal workers.

Let me guess, in Spring because of vacation time and need replacement workers ????!!!!

Whats more funny is the C9ers clear oblivion of trending! They listen with funnel brains, they get their collective ears pinned back by ridiculous rhetoric, then they repeat it. On every FOXED SPEWS show and on the business channel, they bring on talking heads to repeat that the number is going down because people stopped looking for work, or the workforce is smaller, but what they dont say is that the trending has been on the right direction for 22 straight months.

Its about excuses for the right wing. What else do they have?

blog_new_jobs_december_2011.jpg

This chart is easy to understand. THE RED represents the BUSH ERA and the policies of the BUSH administration. The BLUE represents the Obama administration and the policies of the administration to stimulate our economy. How can ANYONE dispute the facts?

RED versus BLUE? Who would be dumb enough to say they would prefer the policies that created the red?

Like Obama said the day he took office. This economy is in real trouble. Looking at the RED, he was correct. Then he said, it will get worse before it gets better. Right again. It got worse cause the depth of the fail policies of the BUSH administration extended themselves into 2010. Right again. Then he said he would take action to stop the decline of the United States and bring it back. So far, RIGHT AGAIN.

It does not matter how temporary or what excuse any right winger wants to spew. FACTS are FACTS. The blue lines show a TREND of positive job growth, and if people are dumb enough to elect a republican back into the white house, those RED LINES will once again dominate the employment numbers.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You shouldn't care about OUR unemployment numbers. It is my opinion that it will go up in Feb. March...................that's my take on it, but I'm not wishing for that. You talk like that's what I want to happen. I want the country to do well, but Buck is spending us into oblivion.

Thats not YOUR opinion. You heard that on friday morning on the FOXED SPEWS morning shows. Lets test your theory.

What companies do you see laying out planned layoffs that will move the unemployment rate a half of a percentage point?

Why dont you rally for the countries recovery instead of cheering for its collapse? are you really that gulluble?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats not YOUR opinion. You heard that on friday morning on the FOXED SPEWS morning shows. Lets test your theory.

What companies do you see laying out planned layoffs that will move the unemployment rate a half of a percentage point?

Why dont you rally for the countries recovery instead of cheering for its collapse? are you really that gulluble?

Peace.
If I have an opinion, it's mine. It might be the same as someone else's....gee, what are the odds?? I already said I want the country to do well and that's why Buck has to go.
Want to bring down the % of unemployment? Just add 110,000 jobs that don't pay.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If I have an opinion, it's mine. It might be the same as someone else's....gee, what are the odds?? I already said I want the country to do well and that's why Buck has to go.
Want to bring down the % of unemployment? Just add 110,000 jobs that don't pay.

I want to hear you dispute the TRENDING of the jobs reports. I want to hear you say JOBS are not being created. I would like any right winger to say that BUSH had it going perfectly when he left office, and he didnt leave a pile of DUNG so huge on the american economy that it hurt us all.

I want to hear anyone say that starting in january 2007, BUSH wasnt losing 700 thousand jobs a month and that TREND continued until OBAMA took office, and then began to decline after all the money OBAMA spent to stop the bleeding.

Companies are hiring, Businesses are planning store openings across this country, restaurant chains are laying out plans for hundreds of openings in 2012.. that means growth moreluck. A little secret you wont hear on FOXED SPEWS when your making your opinions.

Chick fil a for example is set to open a ton of stores across the USA this year. Thats a bunch of jobs for small communities. It may not be a career job, but there are no more career jobs in the USA, those are all overseas thanks to Reagan, Bush, Bush.

You can thank them during your morning worship.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I want, I want, I want........you sound like a teenager.

I don't like fantasy numbers....make it simple. Are more people employed today than were employed in '08 ?? NO!!

texan

The "true unemployment rate" is very simple to find. The total number of people who are not working, subtracted
from the total number of people able to work (called the labor force) will result in the number of people actually
unemployed.
The Population Reference Bureau calculated the labor force to be just over 157 million people in 2010.
It is important to note that this number does not include people over the retirement age or disabled
people, even if they do have jobs.
However, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are only 131 million jobs in the US. These numbers
alone mean that there are 26 million people in the labor force without jobs. This means that the actual
unemployment rate, which is people in the labor force without jobs divided by people in the labor force, is over 16 percent.

Actual Unemployment Rate Soars Above 25 Percent - Yahoo! News

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The "true unemployment rate" is very simple to find. The total number of people who are not working, subtracted
from the total number of people able to work (called the labor force) will result in the number of people actually
unemployed.
The Population Reference Bureau calculated the labor force to be just over 157 million people in 2010.
It is important to note that this number does not include people over the retirement age or disabled
people, even if they do have jobs.
However, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are only 131 million jobs in the US. These numbers
alone mean that there are 26 million people in the labor force without jobs. This means that the actual
unemployment rate, which is people in the labor force without jobs divided by people in the labor force, is over 16 percent.

Actual Unemployment Rate Soars Above 25 Percent - Yahoo! News

Again with the distorted numbers game.

If any of what you posted was true, the actual unemployment rate for george w bush would have been 80%.

DO you think that would be accurate?

peace.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How would you account for those people in the labor force who are working but getting paid under the table, or those people who simply don't want to or don't need to work?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again with the distorted numbers game.

If any of what you posted was true, the actual unemployment rate for george w bush would have been 80%.

DO you think that would be accurate?

peace.
Are there more jobs today than when Bush was pres. ???? NO! Quit trying to twist, Chubby.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How would you account for those people in the labor force who are working but getting paid under the table, or those people who simply don't want to or don't need to work?
How about the people who ran out of claims & just gave up on looking.............no count for them.

texan

Whats more funny is the C9ers clear oblivion of trending! They listen with funnel brains, they get their collective ears pinned back by ridiculous rhetoric, then they repeat it. On every FOXED SPEWS show and on the business channel, they bring on talking heads to repeat that the number is going down because people stopped looking for work, or the workforce is smaller, but what they dont say is that the trending has been on the right direction for 22 straight months.

Its about excuses for the right wing. What else do they have?

blog_new_jobs_december_2011.jpg

This chart is easy to understand. THE RED represents the BUSH ERA and the policies of the BUSH administration. The BLUE represents the Obama administration and the policies of the administration to stimulate our economy. How can ANYONE dispute the facts?

RED versus BLUE? Who would be dumb enough to say they would prefer the policies that created the red?

Like Obama said the day he took office. This economy is in real trouble. Looking at the RED, he was correct. Then he said, it will get worse before it gets better. Right again. It got worse cause the depth of the fail policies of the BUSH administration extended themselves into 2010. Right again. Then he said he would take action to stop the decline of the United States and bring it back. So far, RIGHT AGAIN.

It does not matter how temporary or what excuse any right winger wants to spew. FACTS are FACTS. The blue lines show a TREND of positive job growth, and if people are dumb enough to elect a republican back into the white house, those RED LINES will once again dominate the employment numbers.

Peace.

What is C9?
Thanks