Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240302_220630_Chrome.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well if you ask any Trump supporters they tell you because she's a black woman she slept her way to the top. You know it's impossible for a black woman to be accomplished on her own merits and hard work.
There are plenty of Black women who have accomplished a lot on their own merits. Unfortunately, because of affirmative action, not enough got recognition for their accomplishments because too many people suspected they got where they did with AA. Sad for those women really.

There has been much written about how Kamala got where she did and every time she opens her mouth to speak, she confirms it.

bbsam

Staff member
There are plenty of Black women who have accomplished a lot on their own merits. Unfortunately, because of affirmative action, not enough got recognition for their accomplishments because too many people suspected they got where they did with AA. Sad for those women really.

There has been much written about how Kamala got where she did and every time she opens her mouth to speak, she confirms it.
If a black woman is ambitious and driven does it make her less appealing than a white man who is ambitious and driven?

The truth is that it does. But we’re at a time when that no longer matters for the majority of Americans.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
If a black woman is ambitious and driven does it make her less appealing than a white man who is ambitious and driven?

The truth is that it does. But we’re at a time when that no longer matters for the majority of Americans.

What is your definition of a “black woman”… If it is based on skin tones would Vance’s wife qualify. Is it based on country of origin ?

I have a hard time believing that African American males will vote for her, I don’t see the positives in that.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Has anyone else noticed the lack of female Secret Service agents guarding our candidates now. DEI does have its limitations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Well if you ask any Trump supporters they tell you because she's a black woman she slept her way to the top. You know it's impossible for a black woman to be accomplished on her own merits and hard work.
Sleeping her way to the top and being a black woman has merit. And it was and is hard work.
Heck, TuPac, I'll give credit where credits due.

Appvol

What is your definition of a “black woman”… If it is based on skin tones would Vance’s wife qualify. Is it based on country of origin ?

I have a hard time believing that African American males will vote for her, I don’t see the positives in that.
What’s strange is Harris used to not call herself a black woman. What changed ?