Kamala Harris accomplishment thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1722118549045.png

vantexan

I am not going to Soviet Union. Hell no. They come here we don’t go there. This is America 🇺🇸 if a man wants to work he can find work. I remember guys washing car windows in lots on bikes. We will be fine.
You go to where there are examples of what we can become. The British used to have the greatest empire in the world. Look how many for decades lived on public assistance after the empire collapsed.

El Correcto

god is dead
You need to learn the value of executive experience. Someone moving up the political ladder of opportunism is not the equivalent of someone running a large corporation who knows how to delegate authority, make tough decisions, holds others accountable. It's why governors usually make better presidents.
Trump didn’t have political experience and a load of bad business experience.
He is mostly an entertainer not a business man.

Over70irregs

You go to where there are examples of what we can become. The British used to have the greatest empire in the world. Look how many for decades lived on public assistance after the empire collapsed.
Billions of dollars of debt after WWII. That is called a wind down. Their population replacement is worse than ours.

Over70irregs

Trump didn’t have political experience and a load of bad business experience.
He is mostly an entertainer not a business man.
No one likes to mention all the 6 bankruptcies either. He stiffs people all the time in court. Open knowledge info don’t blame me.. I don’t believe Biden, Bush , Obama, Clinton had that problem. Bush, Biden, Clinton did two consecutive terms. If Biden was well he probably would make consecutive terms.

Last edited:
Similar to Reagan…
And Reagan was the beginning of the end for the middle class

People talk about “make America great again”
Well when do you guys consider america great?

Because back in the day when a man could support a family of 5 with a factory job while the wife stayed home, taxes for the rich were at an all time high.

Then Reagan dropped that, and it’s slowly been eroded

Or are we still waiting for the savings to trickle down?

Over70irregs

Because back in the day when a man could support a family of 5 with a factory job while the wife stayed home, taxes for the rich were at an all time high.

It was considered great when people could be used as a base layer and frozen out of certain jobs, voting and property ownership. Locking in a permanent easily identifiable underclass. Thereby limiting historical generational wealth. (Open info don’t blame me)

The big package

No one likes to mention all the 6 bankruptcies either. He stiffs people all the time in court. Open knowledge info don’t blame me.. I don’t believe Biden, Bush , Obama, Clinton had that problem. Bush, Biden, Clinton did two consecutive terms. If Biden was well he probably would make consecutive terms.
Self made billionaire in real estate. Partially responsible for building the New York City skyline . Country clubs and professional golf courses around the world . Employed tens of thousands of people . President of the United States and ran an excellent economy. I'll be more than happy to be that bad of a business man to !!!

The big package

You can thank Democrat's for that ! Everytime they run things they hurt the American people ! Higher taxes, higher inflation and now legal immigration will cost billions in tax dollars not to mention NeverEnding Wars!!!

Over70irregs

Self made billionaire in real estate. Partially responsible for building the New York City skyline . Country clubs and professional golf courses around the world . Employed tens of thousands of people . President of the United States and ran an excellent economy. I'll be more than happy to be that bad of a business man to !!!
Self made started with Daddys $. Ask Mary Trump how she got squeezed. No opinion. Open info.
1722139630993.png

Over70irregs

What this graph really shows is that since Kennedy all GDP growth rates have been in decline.
It does not matter who was in office.
Yes! You have accessed and concluded it does not matter who is in office. We have no gold backed $ so they are playing charades with your time. Playing you with conventions and speeches. Opt out

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yes! You have accessed and concluded it does not matter who is in office. We have no gold backed $ so they are playing charades with your time. Playing you with conventions and speeches. Opt out

What's your solution...Don't vote at all....Who are you voting for in November ?

What are the chances that Harris will do anything to change our current decline, she has a track record look at the last four years. Biden was never running anything...It was all Obama in his third term, Biden and Harris were just puppets.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Does this site promote prejudice?
Just asking a question. Do we have bias against her qualifications, gender or (fill in blank)
This site doesn't have an opinion on Kamala Harris one way or another.

You've been allowed to post your personal opinions, and so are others regardless of whether you agree with them.