Kavanaugh Confirm New SCOTUS

vantexan

Wow do you have any proof you never sexually assaulted anyone? I think you’re a gang rapist and you sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl, please prove you didn’t.
He most certainly has undressed a woman with his eyes. That's enough to never get appointed to SCOTUS these days.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
If it's sexual assault I hope so. Hey I may have been an occasional :censored2: in HS but I GD never sexually assaulted any one.

When I was 14/ 15 was still playing with dolls, and :vacuumsm:. She was in a party, drinking, and a stranger that she dont recalled drop her to the party? Oh boy, called me old fashion, but what kind of parents allow that on a teen? Things change now in this era, but back in the days were different. Both sides were rebel.:punk:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
What I find very interesting is that every time the Democrats try to undermine either Trump or one of his nominees, the plan ultimately backfires. They create a media storm which they ultimately lose control of and turns into a full-on media circus of shotgun journalism. The introduction of Michael Avenatti destroyed any credibility in this case and turned the whole process into a tabloid sideshow. Then the Democrats try to explain away what happened by the misogynist racist white men that apparently make up about 65% of the US population. There's a topic on this forum called "Out of Control Republicans." Honestly, the very same could be said for the Democrats as well.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It was the reason that I and many others in Georgia voted for Kemp instead of the Libertarian (Ted Metz) on the ballot.
The Kavanaugh Senators cost Stacey Abrams the Governor's Office in Georgia.
Libertarian votes were down 1% of the total vote from 2014 ... possibly more than the margin between Kemp and Abrams.

Incumbent Senate Democrats in battleground states who opposed the Brett Kavanaugh Supreme Court nomination appeared to have paid a price on Election Day, with senators Heidi Heitkamp of North Dakota, Indiana’s Joe Donnelly, Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Florida’s Bill Nelson all suffering defeat.

In fact, every Democrat incumbent who opposed Kavanaugh in states rated “toss up” by Fox News lost their race. In contrast, the lone Democrat who voted for Kavanaugh, Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, won his race.

“Every Dem Senator in a competitive race who voted against Kavanaugh lost,” tweeted Tom Bevan, Co-founder of RealClearPolitics. Fox News polling offered evidence the Kavanaugh issue was a major problem for those battleground incumbent Democrats.

Last edited: