Kim Davis - The Christian Rosa Parks

10 point

Forgot this one?
2982695595_4dd725f872_b.jpg

10 point

You only prove my point.
It really validates mine.

The weeds will be gathered with the good crops and then separated and burned.
This situation isn't new.
It will continue until the end and false teachers, thieves and those that prey on innocent people will reap the greater punishment.

FYI: Scoffers are in that list too.

MAKAVELI

Banned
It really validates mine.

The weeds will be gathered with the good crops and then separated and burned.
This situation isn't new.
It will continue until the end and false teachers, thieves and those that prey on innocent people will reap the greater punishment.

FYI: Scoffers are in that list too.
Preach on brother. Ignorance is bliss.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I know a lot of Christians who either support gay marriage or who can at least accept that it is a choice made by others that they don't necessarily agree with. Not all Christians are bigots, and to imply that they are is bigotry itself.

10 point

I know a lot of Christians who either support gay marriage or who can at least accept that it is a choice made by others that they don't necessarily agree with. Not all Christians are bigots, and to imply that they are is bigotry itself.
SPH won't get it because he/she chooses not to.

It's easier to blindly throw mud. Some like to be blind because they think it is their excuse to make facts out of fable hoping the less informed will agree...
for whatever that is worth.

Fools gold comes to mind.

wkmac

So if Kim Davis took her case into the courts, went all the way to the Supreme Court and the court ruled that Ms. Davis could indeed perform the duties of her job as county clerk in full compliance with her religious faith and that such action was indeed fully protected beyond reproach of any people or gov't institution having a say

Cheers, celebration, song of "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" sung across the land..

And then the next day she converted to islam and not just the run of the mill forms but the hardcore fundamentalist Wahabbism?

What then?

10 point

So if Kim Davis took her case into the courts, went all the way to the Supreme Court and the court ruled that Ms. Davis could indeed perform the duties of her job as county clerk in full compliance with her religious faith and that such action was indeed fully protected beyond reproach of any people or gov't institution having a say

Cheers, celebration, song of "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God" sung across the land..

And then the next day she converted to islam and not just the run of the mill forms but the hardcore fundamentalist Wahabbism?

What then?
They better make sure her office is on ground level.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus