Las Vegas Massacre - 58 killed, 515 hurt

floridays

Google bro, pick a source. There's tons of articles from the last few years. Virtually every state that has allowed medical marijuana use has seen a decrease in opiod overdoses.
Not interested enough to spend the time. Just know opioids and pot don't produce the same effect. So what your saying is replace one addiction for another. As I see it just a further attempt to legalize pot.

It will be fine

Not interested enough to spend the time. Just know opioids and pot don't produce the same effect. So what your saying is replace one addiction for another. As I see it just a further attempt to legalize pot.
Ok, typing "medical marijuana opiod" into google is too much effort, but you'll ask for a source on a message board. I've done weed and my fair share of opioids, they aren't that dissimilar. The biggest difference is marijuana is not addictive, so if it helps people ween off the hard stuff it's a public health benefit.

floridays

Ok, typing "medical marijuana opiod" into google is too much effort, but you'll ask for a source on a message board. I've done weed and my fair share of opioids, they aren't that dissimilar. The biggest difference is marijuana is not addictive, so if it helps people ween off the hard stuff it's a public health benefit.
I just knew a cite from a medical site couldn't be found. It's not addictive, the term jonesing, where does it come from? I personally don't care what yo do, If :censored2: hits the fan just don't expect me to help pay the tab. Do whatever yo want, just don't mess with my property or pocket book. If caught you'll mess with my property (inside my house of course) once. Take that anyway yo like.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I just knew a cite from a medical site couldn't be found. It's not addictive, the term jonesing, where does it come from? I personally don't care what yo do, If :censored2: hits the fan just don't expect me to help pay the tab. Do whatever yo want, just don't mess with my property or pocket book. If caught you'll mess with my property (inside my house of course) once. Take that anyway yo like.
Newsflash bud, the war on drugs is wasting billions a year. That's your tax money.

It will be fine

Newsflash bud, the war on drugs is wasting billions a year. That's your tax money.
Don't bother @floridays with facts, they don't sway him. His view is clearly "drugs are bad." Who cares is treating addiction criminally costs boat loads more than treating it as a health crisis. Who cares if the illegality of recreational drugs creates a criminal black market that increases violent crime. He wants to demonstrate a false moral authority over drug users.

It will be fine

Here you go since the google machine is too hard for you to operate.

Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Mortality

floridays

Don't bother @floridays with facts, they don't sway him. His view is clearly "drugs are bad." Who cares is treating addiction criminally costs boat loads more than treating it as a health crisis. Who cares if the illegality of recreational drugs creates a criminal black market that increases violent crime. He wants to demonstrate a false moral authority over drug users.
I think I just answered that with drive in, do what you like don't friend with me. If you can't afford it don't do it. Pretty simple, just leave me out of your drug equation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Newsflash bud don't come in my house, and don't take more with the associated costs of legalization. I got it dude, smoke your dope, smoke your crack leave me out of it.
I think I just answered that with drive in, do what you like don't friend with me. If you can't afford it don't do it. Pretty simple, just leave me out of your drug equation.
Do what you like in your house, have whatever opinion you want on drugs. Just don't dip into my paycheck to pay for a senseless war on drugs. I got it dude, support huge governmental waste, smoke your GOP pole and leave me and my money out of it.

floridays

Here you go since the google machine is too hard for you to operate.

Medical Cannabis Laws and Opioid Mortality
Got it read all I need to here it is:
Conclusions
Although the present study provides evidence that medical cannabis laws are associated with reductions in opioid analgesic overdose mortality on a population level, proposed mechanisms for this association are speculative and rely on indirect evidence. Further rigorous evaluation of medical cannabis policies, including provisions that vary among states,14,42 is required before their wide adoption can be recommended. If the relationship between medical cannabis laws and opioid analgesic overdose mortality is substantiated in further work, enactment of laws to allow for use of medical cannabis may be advocated as part of a comprehensive package of policies to reduce the population risk of opioid analgesics.

floridays

Do what you like in your house, have whatever opinion you want on drugs. Just don't dip into my paycheck to pay for a senseless war on drugs. I got it dude, support huge governmental waste, smoke your GOP pole and leave me and my money out of it.
I hate big government that is part of being a republican. I just said, I don't care what you do with drugs as long as it only affects you. Knock yourself out.

It will be fine

Got it read all I need to here it is:
Conclusions
Although the present study provides evidence that medical cannabis laws are associated with reductions in opioid analgesic overdose mortality on a population level, proposed mechanisms for this association are speculative and rely on indirect evidence. Further rigorous evaluation of medical cannabis policies, including provisions that vary among states,14,42 is required before their wide adoption can be recommended. If the relationship between medical cannabis laws and opioid analgesic overdose mortality is substantiated in further work, enactment of laws to allow for use of medical cannabis may be advocated as part of a comprehensive package of policies to reduce the population risk of opioid analgesics.
So do you think it might be a better idea than another ad campaign?

floridays

If you read what the clown said that I was responding to you would already have your have your answer. Read it again, when you still can't comprehend I'll walk you through it.

floridays

So you'd be in favor of legalization. Fewer laws on the books, smaller police forces, elimination of the DEA. Glad we agree.
Very cute, I said nothing of the sort, I was merely speaking personally and you knew that. I said do all the drugs you want, don't friend with me and don't get in my pocketbook (steal from me). If that happens I'm not diminished. I'm one of approximately 360 million Americans, do the same for them I think we'll all be happy. Until then deal with what you posted in the question minus the legalization and the glad we agree.

MAKAVELI

Very cute, I said nothing of the sort, I was merely speaking personally and you knew that. I said do all the drugs you want, don't friend with me and don't get in my pocketbook (steal from me). If that happens I'm not diminished. I'm one of approximately 360 million Americans, do the same for them I think we'll all be happy. Until then deal with what you posted in the question minus the legalization and the glad we agree.
Are you so ignorant that you believe that you don't help pay for the criminalization of drugs use?