LGBTQ

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The women who supposedly invented the gender reveal party by baking a cake that was pink inside in 2008 ,12 year old has come out as non-binary!!! Go figure LMAO

El Correcto

god is dead
My texts are not as ancient as you think, Social construct has changed, not statistical analysis of deviancy as a definer of normalcy.

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder

I did graduate before this, I am ancient, my texts were ancient and prevailed until consensus and voting replaced statistics as a definer.

Abnormal, normal is defined by statistical analysis not consensus, that is science.
Being abnormal isn’t always a bad thing.
So why do you dislike gays?
If not why spend so much energy trying to justify it.
It's a sin, just as mine are that require a Saviour. It's that simple.
If I were to abstain from being gay, become celibate. I’d go with Islam over Christianity. It’s just a cooler religion, Muhammad wasn’t a bitch ass jew that got strung up on a cross and stabbed by some heathens.

vantexan

If I were to abstain from being gay, become celibate. I’d go with Islam over Christianity. It’s just a cooler religion, Muhammad wasn’t a bitch ass jew that got strung up on a cross and stabbed by some heathens.
Imagine your shock when you're required to honor Jesus as the third greatest prophet of Islam.....

vantexan

So you're cool with throwing gays off buildings, among other things. Good to know.

vantexan

So ok with you for grown men to marry little girls? Good to know. Heck, they're so repressed in Afghanistan that they're allowed to have sex with boys on Thursdays. Have you packed your bags for Afghanistan yet?

El Correcto

god is dead
So ok with you for grown men to marry little girls? Good to know. Heck, they're so repressed in Afghanistan that they're allowed to have sex with boys on Thursdays. Have you packed your bags for Afghanistan yet?
You’re the one raving about how amazing the Middle East is. Remember, I called you out on your sexcations away from your wife and (lol)step daughter.
Quit projecting Van.

So you're cool with throwing gays off buildings, among other things. Good to know.
I respect honesty more than you beta Christians with your conversion camps and false sense of righteousness.
Imagine your shock when you're required to honor Jesus as the third greatest prophet of Islam.....
That’s Isa you filthy western devil.

El Correcto

god is dead
Instead of worshipping the next prophet of god Muhammad, Christians worshipped the Catholic Church and it’s satanic papacy. You got left behind, you’re not god’s people.

vantexan

You’re the one raving about how amazing the Middle East is. Remember, I called you out on your sexcations away from your wife and (lol)step daughter.
Quit projecting Van.

I respect honesty more than you beta Christians with your conversion camps and false sense of righteousness.

That’s Isa you filthy western devil.
Other than changing planes I was never in the Middle East.

El Correcto

god is dead
You define Christian as twisted as you define Natural.
So it’s good God flooded the earth and blew up homo cities? That’s the Christian thing to do?
My people broke away from the Catholic Church. Your people worship phalluses.
yeah, that time could of been spent worshiping the next prophet, instead christians were busy collecting profit for the satanic Catholic Church.

El Correcto

god is dead
My people broke away from the Catholic Church. Your people worship phalluses.
1599683782792.jpeg

Your religion is garbage and has been since the reformation.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My religion is part of the Restoration, going back to New Testament Christianity as practiced in the first three centuries after Christ's death.
I'm not sure that all that stuff against homosexuals had been added by then ... maybe you should go with four centuries after Jesus's death.

Note: Jesus was not Christ until he reappeared after Jesus's earthly death.
His disciples were not sure until he arose from the tomb and showed himself to the doubters.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Jesus threw a huge bitch fit and promised his daddy would punish the cities worse than Sodom and Gomorrah for not liking his magic tricks.
Just from your vitriol, I’m guessing you’re a cradle Catholic. Usually the most vehement attacks come from those conflicted between upbringing and lifestyle.

Just remember, God loves you, and wants you reunited with Him in Paradise. If that’s not worth a sacrifice in this life, nothing is.