LGBTQ

floridays

Prove it.

😴
That is a lie, I never posted that. Not that it is bad, just a picture.
Who cares, respond to my post,
If I'm busy trying to convince that me as a male liking women is correct, or acceptable today, it might slow my response.

I'm tired, I had a rough time today convincing a group of people that me, a male, was interested in females.

El Correcto

god is dead
That is a lie, I never posted that. Not that it is bad, just a picture.
Who cares, respond to my post,
If I'm busy trying to convince that me as a male liking women is correct, or acceptable today, it might slow my response.

I'm tired, I had a rough time today convincing a group of people that me, a male, was interested in females.
Treating gay people as second class and fighting to be able to discriminate against them doesn’t keep you close to god because there is no god. You’re a silly dummy that believes in creationism.

floridays

Treating gay people as second class and fighting to be able to discriminate against them doesn’t keep you close to god because there is no god. You’re a silly dummy that believes in creationism.
That will not help you with the conviction you feel, God or none, to you, you still feel conviction.
Not my problem, I hope the best for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
1599799284205.jpeg

floridays

Two times is not cool.
If you've got a nut or not, call me what you'd like, change my words in a post, a correction, or fixin , fun and games.
I'm not gonna attack you, or call you what you want me to, just cut the :censored2: penny loafers.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There supposed to be a big dramatic vajeen reveal or something if the kid was raised by two dads?
When my son was old enough, I informed him of the scientific facts of the male and female anatomy, and how the differences worked in harmony for procreation. You know, the Truth.

That leaves me wondering what Truths are disseminated from a gay parent, since their circumstances are so foreign from mine.

floridays

When my son was old enough, I informed him of the scientific facts of the male and female anatomy, and how the differences worked in harmony for procreation. You know, the Truth.

That leaves me wondering what Truths are disseminated from a gay parent, since their circumstances are so foreign from mine.

I'd love to be not as mouthy as you.
You understand.
I hope the knee is well, getting better.
Take care.

Box Ox

I think gay couples are able to tell their kids about human reproduction even though they’re unable to reproduce themselves.

Straight couples don’t have their kids give mom an under the hood inspection as they’re explaining how it works and gay couples don’t need to either.

vantexan

"Son, there's a reason you only look like one of us. That's right, only one of us is actually related to you. Your mother? Sorry, the agency won't let us give out her name. Next time Bob will be the donor for your baby brother or sister. No, they won't actually be related to you either. We wanted to get the same lady as last time, but she went back to the Philippines. Um, yes, about your eyes..."

El Correcto

god is dead
"Son, there's a reason you only look like one of us. That's right, only one of us is actually related to you. Your mother? Sorry, the agency won't let us give out her name. Next time Bob will be the donor for your baby brother or sister. No, they won't actually be related to you either. We wanted to get the same lady as last time, but she went back to the Philippines. Um, yes, about your eyes..."
How is that step child raising going kuk?