LGBTQ

Box Ox

I’m sure she her mother taught her plenty about straight sex, hearing it through the walls while you’re not home.

42EE9199-10FB-4586-B758-26357A3AF95E.gif

floridays

I think gay couples are able to tell their kids about human reproduction even though they’re unable to reproduce themselves.

Straight couples don’t have their kids give mom an under the hood inspection as they’re explaining how it works and gay couples don’t need to either.
Seriously, no need to look under a hood, what child would not ask, who is my mother or who is my father?

By nature they know it is askew.
Why is nothing done for the benefit of the children today, abortion included.
Our society is a selfish bunch, only looking to satisfy personal desires.
My opinion.

Box Ox

Seriously, no need to look under a hood, what child would not ask, who is my mother or who is my father?

By nature they know it is askew.
Why is nothing done for the benefit of the children today, abortion included.
Our society is a selfish bunch, only looking to satisfy personal desires.
My opinion.

2E222D02-7DD8-4849-B3B5-B08F213BF383.jpeg

Box Ox

I think you agree, I don't accept this as a reprimand until you put it in words.
I think I'm beginning to understand you Ox.

You just sounded exactly like Andy Rooney did during his end of show segments on 60 Minutes. This isn’t a reflection upon you but they were just the worst. LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is it just me or is Vantexan talking about how his D* doesn't work and his wife doesn't want to friend* him, somehow gayer than wrong talking about actually being gay.....

El Correcto

god is dead
I thought an ugly women was the #1 cause. You're on the road, maybe I'm correct.
Not calling your wife ugly, just speaking of the herd.
A blur ribbon always gets a response.
Ignoring the beam in your eye?
Should I remind you, you broke your covenant with God and your wife because of your hardness of... well you know what I’m getting at.

Not much faith in Jesus if humping was more satisfying than being in his good graces.

floridays

Ignoring the beam in your eye?
Should I remind you, you broke your covenant with God and your wife because of your hardness of... well you know what I’m getting at.

Not much faith in Jesus if humping was more satisfying than being in his good graces.
I have no beam in my eye, precisely the reason I don't lower the hammer on you.
You don't have to remind me of anything, I've been quite transparent of my sin,
Have I told you of the murder's I'm guilty of?