LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I know Emmy Lou was pretty, This is the first I know of Janis, unless it's the Janis of old, Seventeen. That's all I know of Janis Ian if they're the same.
Seventeen Janis was pretty as well.
The same but much older than 17 and she lives in Nashville instead of NYC and she is married to a woman instead of a man.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You do realize when you read Jesus's words they were written down by his apostles who you choose not to follow?
You do realize that it is unlikely that the Apostles wrote any of the Bible ... Paul was not an Apostle.

And it's not important who wrote the Gospels ... although it lends credence if an Apostle's name was used as the Title of a Book of the Bible.
The 'Good News' is about the message, not the author.

vantexan

You do realize that it is unlikely that the Apostles wrote any of the Bible ... Paul was not an Apostle.

And it's not important who wrote the Gospels ... although it lends credence if an Apostle's name was used as the Title of a Book of the Bible.
The 'Good News' is about the message, not the author.
Paul was most certainly an apostle and most certainly the Apostles did write the New Testament. Basically you want to deny what you disagree with. You want to make like they were much more open to homosexuality and women's rights than what the New Testament lets on about. You are taking your modern American outlook and trying to apply it to a society 2000 years ago. There are truths about human nature that haven't changed in 2000 years. We've just as a culture have become much more permissive. But we don't get to decide what to cherry pick from the Bible. You either believe it, try your best, or you say they really didn't mean that, I'll do as I please. For example sex between a man and a woman who are married to each other is the only sex sanctioned by God. All other sex is a sin. Not easy to live by. Drunkenness, intoxication, is a sin. That's very tough for many to accept. You can attack the messenger all day long but you won't get around what God says. You can just choose to ignore it and risk your soul. Make no mistake, not one of us is sinless, but God knows our hearts, and he will judge us accordingly. If one thinks he can drink all he wants at the bar and then take a woman home to bed and that's ok, that is what he'll face in judgement. We can only save ourselves by complying with God's word. Very much like what happens to people who get shot by cops. If they had just complied with lawful orders they would have lived.

El Correcto

god is dead
There are truths about human nature that haven't changed in 2000 years. We've just as a culture have become much more permissive.
Lol
But we don't get to decide what to cherry pick from the Bible.
😑
For example sex between a man and a woman who are married to each other is the only sex sanctioned by God. All other sex is a sin. Not easy to live by.
yeah I’m sure that’s been real tough for you.
We can only save ourselves by complying with God's word. Very much like what happens to people who get shot by cops. If they had just complied with lawful orders they would have lived.
LOL, this is actually kind of based. Comparing your jew god to a cop shooting unarmed black people.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Paul was most certainly an apostle and most certainly the Apostles did write the New Testament. Basically you want to deny what you disagree with. You want to make like they were much more open to homosexuality and women's rights than what the New Testament lets on about. You are taking your modern American outlook and trying to apply it to a society 2000 years ago. There are truths about human nature that haven't changed in 2000 years. We've just as a culture have become much more permissive. But we don't get to decide what to cherry pick from the Bible. You either believe it, try your best, or you say they really didn't mean that, I'll do as I please. For example sex between a man and a woman who are married to each other is the only sex sanctioned by God. All other sex is a sin. Not easy to live by. Drunkenness, intoxication, is a sin. That's very tough for many to accept. You can attack the messenger all day long but you won't get around what God says. You can just choose to ignore it and risk your soul. Make no mistake, not one of us is sinless, but God knows our hearts, and he will judge us accordingly. If one thinks he can drink all he wants at the bar and then take a woman home to bed and that's ok, that is what he'll face in judgement. We can only save ourselves by complying with God's word. Very much like what happens to people who get shot by cops. If they had just complied with lawful orders they would have lived.
Please show mw where Saul or Paul is mentioned as an Apostle. Certainly not in the Bible or by Jesus.

In his writings, Paul, although not one of the original twelve, described himself as an apostle.
OMJ is an Apostle as well!

In Christian theology and ecclesiology, apostles, particularly the Twelve Apostles (also known as the Twelve Disciples or simply the Twelve), were the primary disciples of Jesus according to the New Testament. In addition to Christian theology, Islamic theology also acknowledges the apostles in the Quran.[1] During the life and ministry of Jesus in the 1st century AD, the apostles were his closest followers and became the primary teachers of the gospel message of Jesus.[2]

While Christian tradition often refers to the apostles as being twelve in number, different gospel writers give different names for the same individual, and apostles mentioned in one gospel are not mentioned in others.

vantexan

Please show mw where Saul or Paul is mentioned as an Apostle. Certainly not in the Bible or by Jesus.

In his writings, Paul, although not one of the original twelve, described himself as an apostle.
OMJ is an Apostle as well!

In Christian theology and ecclesiology, apostles, particularly the Twelve Apostles (also known as the Twelve Disciples or simply the Twelve), were the primary disciples of Jesus according to the New Testament. In addition to Christian theology, Islamic theology also acknowledges the apostles in the Quran.[1] During the life and ministry of Jesus in the 1st century AD, the apostles were his closest followers and became the primary teachers of the gospel message of Jesus.[2]

While Christian tradition often refers to the apostles as being twelve in number, different gospel writers give different names for the same individual, and apostles mentioned in one gospel are not mentioned in others.
Nothing you wrote proves that Paul wasn't an Apostle. You are looking to disprove Paul's legitimacy because you don't like some of his writing. Take it up with the Lord.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nothing you wrote proves that Paul wasn't an Apostle. You are looking to disprove Paul's legitimacy because you don't like some of his writing.
Actually I do like his writings.
IMO, they built The Church, more than Peter and the other Eleven Apostles put together.
I don't appreciate the Pope instructing scribes, more than 3 centuries after Paul's death ...
... to add to Paul's letters to serve the Pope's secular goals.​

BrownFlush

2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise
of life, the life which is in Christ Jesus, ...

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the command of
God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our hope, ...

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, to the saints
and faithful in Christ Jesus who are at Ephesus. ...

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, .... ...

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, and the brother Timotheus, to the assembly
of God which is in Corinth, with all the saints who are in the whole of ...

1 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by ...
... Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ by the purpose of God, and Sosthenes the brother, ...

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man ...
... Paul, apostle, not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ,
and God the Father who raised him from among the dead, ...

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to ...
... From Paul, a slave of God and apostle of Jesus Christ, to further the faith of God's
chosen ones and the knowledge of the truth that is in keeping with ...

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an ...
... Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, an Apostle by the selection of
God, given authority as a preacher of the good news, ...
Let me see...you running your mouth or Scripture...which should we believe...

And it's not important who wrote the Gospels ... although it lends credence
Hilarious...Yeah ,if Jack the Ripper told someone 2000 years ago "You need to believe this and did not affirm what he said to be true by his power to preform a miracle....Might just be a little important who wrote Inspired Words. SMH

The 'Good News' is about the message, not the author
"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, ... 1 Cor.14:33
You seem to be the author of confusion... The Holy Spirit of God wrote the Word through inspired chosen men, uh..the author is kinda important.

BrownFlush

Actually I do like his writings.
IMO, they built The Church, more than Peter and the other Eleven Apostles put together.
Hilarious. And if you didn't like his writings?
Side note. One of the qualifications of an Apostle is that they must have seen Jesus.
Oh...that road to Damascus...
"Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord?" -- 1 Cor.9:1

El Correcto

god is dead
Hilarious. And if you didn't like his writings?
Side note. One of the qualifications of an Apostle is that they must have seen Jesus.
Oh...that road to Damascus...
"Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord?" -- 1 Cor.9:1
You’re really all in on this jew god lore. The thought of death must of really traumatized your little ass.

Box Ox

2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise
of life, the life which is in Christ Jesus, ...

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the command of
God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our hope, ...

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, to the saints
and faithful in Christ Jesus who are at Ephesus. ...

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, .... ...

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, and the brother Timotheus, to the assembly
of God which is in Corinth, with all the saints who are in the whole of ...

1 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by ...
... Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ by the purpose of God, and Sosthenes the brother, ...

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man ...
... Paul, apostle, not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ,
and God the Father who raised him from among the dead, ...

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to ...
... From Paul, a slave of God and apostle of Jesus Christ, to further the faith of God's
chosen ones and the knowledge of the truth that is in keeping with ...

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an ...
... Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, an Apostle by the selection of
God, given authority as a preacher of the good news, ...
Let me see...you running your mouth or Scripture...which should we believe...

Hilarious...Yeah ,if Jack the Ripper told someone 2000 years ago "You need to believe this and did not affirm what he said to be true by his power to preform a miracle....Might just be a little important who wrote Inspired Words. SMH

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, ... 1 Cor.14:33
You seem to be the author of confusion... The Holy Spirit of God wrote the Word through inspired chosen men, uh..the author is kinda important.

tenor.gif

BrownFlush

You’re really all in on this jew god lore. The thought of death must of really traumatized your little ass.
I never think about dying much.
" Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven --Matt. 5:12

If I'm wrong, big deal. I wouldn't want to be anything but a Christian while I live on this earth anyway.

If I'm right, you need to be very, very afraid.
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." --Hebrews 10:31

El Correcto

god is dead
I never think about dying much.
" Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven --Matt. 5:12

If I'm wrong, big deal. I wouldn't want to be anything but a Christian while I live on this earth anyway.

If I'm right, you need to be very, very afraid.
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." --Hebrews 10:31

Yeah the cultists gave me that same sales pitch, Pascal’s wager. So you let them scare you with the idea of hell and entice you with how easy it is to avoid.

What a pusillanimous.