LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead

Mutineer

For several pages now, this thread is composed of a few Jeezlers ridiculing and maligning a defiant homosexual. Unsuccessful in their conversion and frustrated, the Jeezlers have turned on each other. Arguing over trivia and infinite bible interpretations like a bunch of nerds at a comic book convention. Meanwhile, the defiant homosexual gleefully heaps insults upon his detractors.

Exactly like a bunch of rabid liberals eating each other alive while trying to out-woke each other.

I like it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hilarious. And if you didn't like his writings?
Side note. One of the qualifications of an Apostle is that they must have seen Jesus.
Oh...that road to Damascus...
"Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord?" -- 1 Cor.9:1
You are a modern day Pharisee* ... Jesus does not like your kind.

My relationship with Jesus is strong and he supports me ... your silliness is humorous to me.
Jesus freed his followers from your kind 2000 years ago and frees me today.

* a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.

El Correcto

god is dead

My relationship with Jesus is strong and he supports me ... your silliness is humorous to me.

* a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
It’s not enough for tommy that you love Jesus and god, you gotta obey every interpretation his schizomind reads into the Bible.

vantexan

For several pages now, this thread is composed of a few Jeezlers ridiculing and maligning a defiant homosexual. Unsuccessful in their conversion and frustrated, the Jeezlers have turned on each other. Arguing over trivia and infinite bible interpretations like a bunch of nerds at a comic book convention. Meanwhile, the defiant homosexual gleefully heaps insults upon his detractors.

Exactly like a bunch of rabid liberals eating each other alive while trying to out-woke each other.

I like it.
Or could be the "defiant" homosexual likes to stir the pot on occasion. Likes to get under the skin of Christians because he knows they don't approve of his lifestyle. At the end of the day they're trying to live according to their beliefs, and he's indulging in sensations that at best are depraved. Who says the Republican Party isn't diverse?

Poop Head

Judge me.
2 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, according to promise
of life, the life which is in Christ Jesus, ...

1 Timothy 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the command of
God our Saviour, and of Christ Jesus our hope, ...

Ephesians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, to the saints
and faithful in Christ Jesus who are at Ephesus. ...

Colossians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God ...
... Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, .... ...

2 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of ...
... Paul, apostle of Jesus Christ by God's will, and the brother Timotheus, to the assembly
of God which is in Corinth, with all the saints who are in the whole of ...

1 Corinthians 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by ...
... Paul, an Apostle of Jesus Christ by the purpose of God, and Sosthenes the brother, ...

Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle--sent not from men nor by a man ...
... Paul, apostle, not from men nor through man, but through Jesus Christ,
and God the Father who raised him from among the dead, ...

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ to ...
... From Paul, a slave of God and apostle of Jesus Christ, to further the faith of God's
chosen ones and the knowledge of the truth that is in keeping with ...

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an ...
... Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, an Apostle by the selection of
God, given authority as a preacher of the good news, ...
Let me see...you running your mouth or Scripture...which should we believe...

Hilarious...Yeah ,if Jack the Ripper told someone 2000 years ago "You need to believe this and did not affirm what he said to be true by his power to preform a miracle....Might just be a little important who wrote Inspired Words. SMH

"For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, ... 1 Cor.14:33
You seem to be the author of confusion... The Holy Spirit of God wrote the Word through inspired chosen men, uh..the author is kinda important.
Jeffery 8- "Yellow Mother :censored2:ing Claw"

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Or could be the "defiant" homosexual likes to stir the pot on occasion. Likes to get under the skin of Christians because he knows they don't approve of his lifestyle. At the end of the day they're trying to live according to their beliefs, and he's indulging in sensations that at best are depraved. Who says the Republican Party isn't diverse?
Matthew 10:14 NIV

El Correcto

god is dead
1599923182544.gif

I’m not a republican, I never registered for the Republican Party. I’m an independent.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
So it seems ... I've had him/her on IGNORE from day one when he revealed himself to be an agent of Satan.
Jesus despises him and his ilk.
Jesus was inclusive and everything about TheBrownTurd is exclusion.
Hilarious. Your words are nothing but lies. And, when proved they are, you attack the messenger.
You are the messenger of Satan who is the Father of lies.

Ignore me? Maybe now. But, you will never forget the words you have been shown.

Believe what you want about what you want . I believe what's written.
He wrote the words you deny. They exclude you and everyone else that rejects them. They include everyone who accepts them.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."-- John 14:6
He's not "a way", he's not "a truth", he's not "a life"-- He is the way, the only way, the truth, the only truth, the life ,the only life.
Inclusive? Muslims reject this, Atheist reject this. Hindus reject this. The world rejects this.

Inclusive?
“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’ - Matthew 7:21 -23

His will is written down. Looks like it might be best if we find out what that is and do it.
The verse says many think they are. You are believing and spouting things that are without authority, lawlessness .
I'm gonna go what the Lord said.
Live it up.

BrownFlush

Pharisee? Hilarious.
Well shucks.
I'll call you a Sadducee.Because the nonsense you spout is Sad U See.

Box Ox

Hilarious. Your words are nothing but lies. And, when proved they are, you attack the messenger.
You are the messenger of Satan who is the Father of lies.

Ignore me? Maybe now. But, you will never forget the words you have been shown.

Way too much fun watching your religious ramblings to ever ignore you permanently, IMO. Had a nice 1-2 week break from @rickyb but needed the comedy of his communist ramblings back in my life.

BrownFlush

I hope you die and go to helheim for not having a Viking funeral.
I'll die. Just like you. But, the funeral won't matter.
"Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment" Hebrews 9:27
Sounds like facing judgement is what will matter.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
When the site updated one of the first things I didn’t was unblock tommy, he had been on moderator enforced permanent block.
Those who focus on “Admonish the Sinner” forget that Jesus established a New Covenant with only two Commandments:
1. Love God with your heart, mind, soul, and being, and
2. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

Those are my guiding life principles.