LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Those who focus on “Admonish the Sinner” forget that Jesus established a New Covenant with only two Commandments:
1. Love God with your heart, mind, soul, and being, and
2. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

Those are my guiding life principles.
“ If you love me , keep my commandments.” John 14:15

BrownFlush

It’s not enough for tommy that you love Jesus and god, you gotta obey every interpretation his schizomind reads into the Bible.
No interpretation.
Just quotes straight from Scripture .
Here's another one for you...interpet this --
"The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day."
John 12:48

BrownFlush

You are a modern day Pharisee* ... Jesus does not like your kind.

My relationship with Jesus is strong and he supports me ... your silliness is humorous to me.
Jesus freed his followers from your kind 2000 years ago and frees me today.

* a member of an ancient Jewish sect, distinguished by strict observance of the traditional and written law, and commonly held to have pretensions to superior sanctity.
So.. "my kind" that produces scripture to refute your nonsense, you think Jesus doesn't like? I beg to differ.
Your blatant denial of what the Bible says is hilarious to me.

floridays

So.. "my kind" that produces scripture to refute your nonsense, you think Jesus doesn't like? I beg to differ.
Your blatant denial of what the Bible says is hilarious to me.
One question for you, I don't argue with one I perceive to be a brother, I'll let it lie after this.
Are you saved by Grace, or is it Grace plus works? Is something required of you after salvation?
Same question presented two ways.

Simple question, if anyone asked me I wouldn't be offended.

El Correcto

god is dead
One question for you, I don't argue with one I perceive to be a brother, I'll let it lie after this.
Are you saved by Grace, or is it Grace plus works? Is something required of you after salvation?

You’re starting to sound like an agent of satan, careful or you’ll face Tommy’s.. I mean God’s wrath.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

If I may.

We are saved by the Grace of Jesus, Who took upon Himself our sins, and gave Himself as the Perfect Sacrifice in reparation of our sins, thus restoring our relationship with God. Accepting His Grace requires us to take up our own cross and follow Him. Following Him means to put into practice the example He set, which includes good works.

A simple, yet deceptively complex question.