LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Gay panic? Sounds like cold feet to me. That’s some repressed :censored2: right there.
Some of those cases I think the person was sexually assaulted by a gay who went too far. You sexually assault men you should be ready for the consequences.
Other cases not so much, I think it was just straight up murder.

floridays

Yes that has been used as a mitigating factor for people who murder gays. It’s almost like they are subhuman or something in the eyes of the law, it’s not murder just manslaughter.

And no we were discussing how very not hateful you are and how you saying faghetti wouldn’t be hateful. But then for some reason you think it would come down to violence because gays are hateful and you wouldn’t want to call a young gay FAGhetti because you couldn’t beat them up. Then you pivoted to insinuating you would murder anyone who laid hands on you within this context. I educated you on use of lethal force when you provoke someone into a confrontation, that is a factor in a justifiable homicide trial.

This whole conversation about how very NOT homophobic you are spiraled into you calling gay men FAGhetti then blowing their brains out on the pavement if they tried to touch you because of gay panic.

Kind of silly, I got a big ol grin on my face because of how very not homophobic you are.
You're unhinged.

vantexan

He told the Jews if they were from Abraham they would do after Abraham. Gods chosen people are not the Jews, gods chosen people are ALL the people who except Christ as messiah, his followers. He also told the Jewish leaders they were of their father, the devil
Yes, but all through the Old Testament the Jews were God's chosen people. But the New Testament is about the establishment of his church. Christians are now God's chosen people. Condemning the Jewish leaders for their actions isn't the same as saying they weren't God's chosen people.

El Correcto

god is dead
I dunno' but keep those AIDS and Monkey Pox coming!!
Why does god murder gay men with viruses and let your children die to gunman in your churches and schools?
Sounds like it has it’s priorities all wrong.
Yes, but all through the Old Testament the Jews were God's chosen people. But the New Testament is about the establishment of his church. Christians are now God's chosen people. Condemning the Jewish leaders for their actions isn't the same as saying they weren't God's chosen people.
Do you people sit here and actually believe you are making good points discussing this nonsense like it is fact? Nuh Uh, I’m God’s chosen people! Jesus Christ grow up.

vantexan

Why does god murder gay men with viruses and let your children die to gunman in your churches and schools?

Do you people sit here and actually believe you are making good points discussing this nonsense like it is fact? Nuh Uh, I’m God’s chosen people! Jesus Christ grow up.
If you say so.

Non liberal

I can’t prove it at the moment, but I don’t think so since gods word never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, right?

El Correcto

god is dead
If you say so.
You should check out elden ring, it’s got some interesting lore and is a lot funner than the Bible.
Maybe check out lord of the rings? I’m not aware of lord of the rings making people murderous towards gays and promoting hatred/division in society. It was a decent movie.

Non liberal

If Jesus and god are real, do you really think death would be a bad thing? You say that as if you know what is right and what is wrong. In your world view you are no better then a fish. You have absolutely no idea what is right and what is wrong because you have nothing to base it on.

Non liberal

Yeah

, and gay men are the only ones who die of viruses.

El Correcto

god is dead
If Jesus and god are real, do you really think death would be a bad thing? You say that as if you know what is right and what is wrong. In your world view you are no better then a fish. You have absolutely no idea what is right and what is wrong because you have nothing to base it on.
I’ve explained human morality and nature to you before, it was around before Judaism and Christianity. You people just plug your ears and shut your eyes because you’re indoctrinated into a cult.

Non liberal

I’ve explained human morality and nature to you before, it was around before Judaism and Christianity. You people just plug your ears and shut your eyes because you’re indoctrinated into a cult.
Because what you say doesn’t make any sense. Sorry, to me your world view loses credibility right before the “Big Bang”

floridays

The Church is the bride of Christ. God made an eternal covenant with the Jewish people.

Jeremiah 7:7
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

God's Unconditional Covenants.jpg

Non liberal

The Church is the bride of Christ. God made an eternal covenant with the Jewish people.

Jeremiah 7:7
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

View attachment 389885
You are not a Jew that is one outwardly, you are a Jew that is one inwardly. Got made that covenant with Abraham’s seed. “He saith not unto seeds” he was talking about Jesus.

floridays

I find it humorous you have to invoke the most high name to display your extreme disgust.
Was that by design or did it just slip out?