LGBTQ

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Why does god murder gay men with viruses and let your children die to gunman in your churches and schools?
Now you're being stupid.
God doesn't murder queers; you deviants eradicate yourselves as part of the natural order.
For the children, God gave us the aptitude and ability to protect them....the problem is the queers/liberals won't allow us to.

floridays

You are not a Jew that is one outwardly, you are a Jew that is one inwardly. Got made that covenant with Abraham’s seed. “He saith not unto seeds” he was talking about Jesus.
God was speaking through Jeremiah to a distinct group of people at a distinct time.

CHAPTER 7
THE word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Stand in the gate of the LORD’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. 3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.

It was not written to Christians, but it was written for us.
It was written to all ye of Judah.

El Correcto

god is dead
I find it humorous you have to invoke the most high name to display your extreme disgust.
Was that by design or did it just slip out?
I still remember that stupid video you showed me of an atheist saying god or Jesus and a Christian priest trying to use it as proof of god.
I make an effort to throw it out there from time to time to get a reaction and pointless comment from you about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Now you're being stupid.
God doesn't murder queers; you deviants eradicate yourselves as part of the natural order.
For the children, God gave us the aptitude and ability to protect them....the problem is the queers/liberals won't allow us to.
No friend you asked god to keep sending plagues to kill all the filthy homos. You made it seem as if god was behind it and homos are deserving.
So if god can send plagues to murder people, it won’t take time to protect people from dying? Seems pretty psycho if you ask me.

floridays

I still remember that stupid video you showed me of an atheist saying god or Jesus and a Christian priest trying to use it as proof of god.
I make an effort to throw it out there from time to time to get a reaction and pointless comment from you about it.
Post the video, I think you may have me confused with someone else. I don't feel the need to offer any proof for the existence of God.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No friend you asked god to keep sending plagues to kill all the filthy homos. You made it seem as if god was behind it and homos are deserving.
No argument from me. But to clarify, I didn't say "deserving"...I said "natural order". By using the word "deserving", you victimize yourself, like all the queers do. I'm saying that queers die because they defy the natural state order that was established by "something"....
Ya' gotta' go...monkeyman!
So if god can send plagues to murder people, it won’t take time to protect people from dying? Seems pretty psycho if you ask me.
Mindless drivel...WTF are you talking about?

El Correcto

god is dead
Post the video, I think you may have me confused with someone else. I don't feel the need to offer any proof for the existence of God.
Pretty sure it was you, because the bait worked.
You instantly got drawn into it.
I didn’t save your dumb video, but it’s definitely one that has been posted in the argument. I believe the priest saying it was like an Indian man, maybe Catholic.

Non liberal

God was speaking through Jeremiah to a distinct group of people at a distinct time.

CHAPTER 7
THE word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying, 2 Stand in the gate of the LORD’s house, and proclaim there this word, and say, Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, that enter in at these gates to worship the LORD. 3 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. 4 Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.

It was not written to Christians, but it was written for us.
It was written to all ye of Judah.
Ah, that explains it. You’re Jewish.

floridays

Pretty sure it was you, because the bait worked.
You instantly got drawn into it.
I didn’t save your dumb video, but it’s definitely one that has been posted in the argument. I believe the priest saying it was like an Indian man, maybe Catholic.
I don't like people misrepresenting something to my account. Just stick to the truth and you'll have no problem with me. You seem incapable of that however.

El Correcto

god is dead
No argument from me. But to clarify, I didn't say "deserving"...I said "natural order". By using the word "deserving", you victimize yourself, like all the queers do. I'm saying that queers die because they defy the natural state order that was established by "something"....
Ya' gotta' go...monkeyman!

Mindless drivel...WTF are you talking about?
Can we get away from this religious stuff and get back to discussing queers getting monkey pox please!

Why does god keep trying to send plagues?
What is his plans for the human race?
Please open your silly books to the story of the great flood.

I dunno' but keep those AIDS and Monkey Pox coming!!
This is what we were discussing, then you ran away from your implied assertion when you realized what the implications were of god being behind it and what god should be spending it’s time doing instead.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't like people misrepresenting something to my account. Just stick to the truth and you'll have no problem with me. You seem incapable of that however.
You’re being a faghetti, how did I know that comment would bait you in?
Why did that comment bait you in?
Because you have shown me that’s how your little mind works. Get back on the wheel hamster we aren’t done here.

vantexan

I can’t prove it at the moment, but I don’t think so since gods word never changes. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, right?
I'm not telling you anything that hasn't been settled by theologians for thousands of years. Doubt you've stumbled.upon something no one else has ever realized.

Non liberal

I'm not telling you anything that hasn't been settled by theologians for thousands of years. Doubt you've stumbled.upon something no one else has ever realized.
Because they go to the same colleges and the same seminaries. However the Bible is pretty clear. Those who believe in Christ are gods chosen people, not just the Jews. They don’t get a free pass just because of whose family they are born into. If you do not accept Christ as your savior, you will not see god, and Jews do not accept Christ as their savior. Don’t take my word, just find one and ask them.