LGBTQ

vantexan

Because they go to the same colleges and the same seminaries. However the Bible is pretty clear. Those who believe in Christ are gods chosen people, not just the Jews. They don’t get a free pass just because of whose family they are born into. If you do not accept Christ as your savior, you will not see god, and Jews do not accept Christ as their savior. Don’t take my word, just find one and ask them.
You are correct but you don't seem to realize that Christianity came about with Christ's death and resurrection. Before then the Jews were God's chosen people and Jesus came into human form through them. The Old Testament isn't about Christianity beyond some prophecies of His coming. And denying it by discounting serious study as meaningless only means you believe what you want to believe.

Non liberal

You are correct but you don't seem to realize that Christianity came about with Christ's death and resurrection. Before then the Jews were God's chosen people and Jesus came into human form through them. The Old Testament isn't about Christianity beyond some prophecies of His coming. And denying it by discounting serious study as meaningless only means you believe what you want to believe.
Ok, I’ll agree with that to a point. The Jews stopped being gods chosen people when they rejected Christ. But there are examples of Jesus christs appearance in the Old Testament.

floridays

Because they go to the same colleges and the same seminaries. However the Bible is pretty clear. Those who believe in Christ are gods chosen people, not just the Jews. They don’t get a free pass just because of whose family they are born into. If you do not accept Christ as your savior, you will not see god, and Jews do not accept Christ as their savior. Don’t take my word, just find one and ask them.
Educate yourself.

Non liberal

Educate yourself.

Like i said the biggest difference is Jesus. Every other difference is trivial in comparison. Call it whatever you feel necessary. As long as you believe in Christ as the messiah and repent of your sins you will be saved.

Non liberal

Galatians 3:29
The Church is the bride of Christ. God made an eternal covenant with the Jewish people.

Jeremiah 7:7
7 Then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

View attachment 389885
galatians3:29, it says for if you are christs, then you be Abraham’s seed, and heirs to the promise. Jews who do not accept Christ are not heirs to the covenant. It’s laid out pretty simple.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Here’s a unique idea, why don’t we respect each other’s right to worship or NOT, as each one sees fit. No one is changing any one’s mind about it on here.
“All sound and fury, signifying nothing”

UnionStrong

Ok, so then like I said. People who believe in Christ are gods chosen people, not just because your a Jew.
Yes, but he’s not going to turn his back on the Jews. Those who bless my people, (Jews) shall themselves be blessed, those who curse them shall also be cursed. Says the lord.

Non liberal

Yes, but he’s not going to turn his back on the Jews. Those who bless my people, (Jews) shall themselves be blessed, those who curse them shall also be cursed. Says the lord.
As of right now they are not gods chosen people
he’s not going to turn his back on anyone who believes in him. That is my point. His people are the people that believe in him. As of right now the Jews that don’t believe in him are not his chosen people. His chosen people are the ones who believe in him.

Non liberal

Given all the bs going on in the world today.
I beginning to believe the theory that extraterrestrials started this place as a petri dish experiment.
Rather then believe a 2000 yr old book? Got it. This is what I mean. It’s just ridiculous excuse after ridiculous excuse just because you don’t like the rules he has put forth

UnionStrong

As of right now they are not gods chosen people

he’s not going to turn his back on anyone who believes in him. That is my point. His people are the people that believe in him. As of right now the Jews that don’t believe in him are not his chosen people. His chosen people are the ones who believe in him.
Where did I say they were the chosen people now? The were the first people he made a covenant with. Jesus came with a new one. All I’m saying is the Jews will not be forsaken.

El Correcto

god is dead
Rather then believe a 2000 yr old book? Got it. This is what I mean. It’s just ridiculous excuse after ridiculous excuse just because you don’t like the rules he has put forth
My favorite book is the Book of Job.
Do everything right and worship god and it will use you as a pawn for a little bit of fun with Satan.
Your kids will die, you will have everything taken from you and your health, you will have your life destroyed just so god can prove to satan that you’re it’s bitch boy.

That’s some good morals right there, right up with murder homosexuals because they are gay!

El Correcto

god is dead
Maybe that’s why god likes to have children murdered in schools and his worshippers slaughtered in church.
Just to remind everyone who the boss is and that you will worship it regardless or else.

Non liberal

My favorite book is the Book of Job.
Do everything right and worship god and it will use you as a pawn for a little bit of fun with Satan.
Your kids will die, you will have everything taken from you and your health, you will have your life destroyed just so god can prove to satan that you’re it’s bitch boy.

That’s some good morals right there, right up with murder homosexuals because they are gay!
Yeah, and my favorite book is the one written by Steven hawking right up to the point where he says he doesn’t know what the :censored2: happened

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah, and my favorite book is the one written by Steven hawking right up to the point where he says he doesn’t know what the :censored2: happened
What if I told you I did know what happens like all the other religions you don’t follow claim to know?
Would me lying to you make you feel better? Cause that’s what you’re doing right now, being lied to and eating it up just to ease the pain of not knowing.