LGBTQ

Non liberal

What if I told you I did know what happens like all the other religions you don’t follow claim to know?
Would me lying to you make you feel better? Cause that’s what you’re doing right now, being lied to and eating it up just to ease the pain of not knowing.
You have no idea if I’m being lied to, because you don’t know the truth of the universe, and neither do I by myself. I choose to believe in god as the reason why we and everything else is here because of the research I’ve done and things that have happened and that I have seen in my life. And I try and share those things with other people. You do not have to believe any of it if you don’t want to, it’s your life.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have no idea if I’m being lied to, because you don’t know the truth of the universe, and neither do I by myself. I choose to believe in god as the reason why we and everything else is here because of the research I’ve done and things that have happened and that I have seen in my life. And I try and share those things with other people. You do not have to believe any of it if you don’t want to, it’s your life.
Yeah I know you choose to believe in stupid tribalism myths that have caused a lot of pain and suffering for some folks. You choose to believe most of mankind is in hell. But hey at least your sorry ass will get eternal life because you boot lick a jew deity.

What a sorry excuse of a person religious folk are, selfish and hateful to their core.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't think most Christians are scared of gays or hate them. They just think sexual acts with your own sex is a sin and you should choose not to do it, whether you want to or not.

It's not really that complicated.
Hold up now
What if it’s 2 smokin Hott Asian chicks don’t tell me you can’t get into that

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Homosexuality is totally against nature(natural law).
Unless it s 2 hot chicks
7295B18E-A3FA-4FDF-9AFF-B33B92F7C8C5.jpeg

Mutineer

Given all the bs going on in the world today.
I beginning to believe the theory that extraterrestrials started this place as a petri dish experiment.
That notion is no more or less ridiculous than anything else that has ever been offered.

If it were to be shown that homo sapiens are a hybrid of extra terrestrials and an extinct species of primate, It would very much explain why we are so much more intelligent than anything else on this planet. Yet sooo amazingly petty, stupid, and violent.

Non liberal

Yeah I know you choose to believe in stupid tribalism myths that have caused a lot of pain and suffering for some folks. You choose to believe most of mankind is in hell. But hey at least your sorry ass will get eternal life because you boot lick a jew deity.

What a sorry excuse of a person religious folk are, selfish and hateful to their core.
Lol, yeah well that has nothing to do with religion. Hitler, Stalin, mao, xi? Why don’t you try living in a country where Christianity isn’t the largest religion, or where it’s communist see how you make out. I think you ought to thank your lucky stars for being around mostly Christians.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, yeah well that has nothing to do with religion. Hitler, Stalin, mao, xi? Why don’t you try living in a country where Christianity isn’t the largest religion, or where it’s communist see how you make out. I think you ought to thank your lucky stars for being around mostly Christians.
We’ll all be commies if we don’t have the Bible and Jesus!! No I don’t think so.
You don’t need to open a Bible to have strong views about government. I suggest the state of nature, social contracts, Locke’s more libertarian take and Hobbes absolutism.

You don’t need Jesus to learn from the enlightenment era of western philosophy or as a guide. It was all made by humans to begin with, just like our society was. Logic and philosophy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Christianity and religion did not stop atrocities from coming into the west, in fact it fueled some of the worse ones in Europe.

Such a stupid take, listen FAGhetti, you should be thankful you’re surrounded by delusional hateful pricks in a cult. Thank your lucky stars.

Non liberal

We’ll all be commies if we don’t have the Bible and Jesus!! No I don’t think so.
You don’t need to open a Bible to have strong views about government. I suggest the state of nature, social contracts, Locke’s more libertarian take and Hobbes absolutism.

You don’t need Jesus to learn from the enlightenment era of western philosophy or as a guide. It was all made by humans to begin with, just like our society was. Logic and philosophy.
I’m happy with what we have, it’s not perfect but what is?

Non liberal

Christianity and religion did not stop atrocities from coming into the west, in fact it fueled some of the worse ones in Europe.

Such a stupid take, listen FAGhetti, you should be thankful you’re surrounded by delusional hateful pricks in a cult. Thank your lucky stars.
How did Christianity fuel atrocities? Why should I be thankful?

El Correcto

god is dead
How did Christianity fuel atrocities? Why should I be thankful?
Maybe you should go learn about the history of Europe and religious persecutions. Inquisitions and the rampant anti-semitism. Christian institutions did a lot of harm to Europe, arguably more harm and set backs than they did good.
The good didn’t come from Christianity which was rotten to the core if you ask me, it came from the people not the delusion of god. It came from the philosophy and the sciences.

Non liberal

Maybe you should go learn about the history of Europe and religious persecutions. Inquisitions and the rampant anti-semitism. Christian institutions did a lot of harm to Europe, arguably more harm and set backs than they did good.
The good didn’t come from Christianity which was rotten to the core if you ask me, it came from the people not the delusion of god. It came from the philosophy and the sciences.
Lol, oh boy, whatever. There is not group of human beings that ever inhabited the earth that you can’t blame a bunch of evil garbage on, you know why? God said man’s heart is evil. Everybodies heart is rotten to the core, which is why we need to ask for forgiveness. Your delusional if you think they’ve done more harm then good. Nothing could be further from the truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lol, oh boy, whatever. There is not group of human beings that ever inhabited the earth that you can’t blame a bunch of evil garbage on, you know why? God said man’s heart is evil. Everybodies heart is rotten to the core, which is why we need to ask for forgiveness. Your delusional if you think they’ve done more harm then good. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Uhm yes it did compared to the rise of democracy and secularism. People who act like getting further from God harmed the west don’t understand the enlightenment and the rise of secular governments. They don’t recognize deist philosophy as a stepping stone to rejecting god all together, the fall of a religious understanding of our world and the rise of a scientific one.
The writings about in the constitution about God are based in deism. i don’t think you people really appreciate the enlightenment if your conclusion is religion is a good thing and having a very religious society is a good thing. I think you reject too much of the science and philosophy in favor of your bibles and churches.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It does run on natural law. Laws that He created and put in place.
Miraculous intervention (against nature is the definition of a miracle) from God ended 2000 years ago when the Lord and Apostles walked on the earth. God's purpose (to confirm what was being taught was from Him) for miracles ended after the first century.
Intervention from God today is not done miraculously. He uses natural means(laws).