LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Truce? We'll keep talking Bible and you can keep getting :censored2: faced.
I don’t care y’all are the ones who made it illegal for me to get face :censored2:ed.
Gays never outlawed your delusional beliefs, have at it, bootlick that jew deity as hard as you like. It ain’t gonna save you though.

Non liberal

Every generation is becoming less and less religious. Religion is bending to science and philosophy, it is adapting to the people, like it always has been. It isn’t an absolute morality from God, it is man made non sense from back in the day.

Even if the newer generation still like to identity as Christian they are less Christian than the older ones.
Actually the newer ones are more so then the old ones. People are tired of the nonsense that’s going on in the world today and are becoming much more involved Christians. The more they push the lgbt stuff and the evolution crap the more people turn towards god. Especially when they see all the evil in the everyday in the news.

Box Ox

It does run on natural law. Laws that He created and put in place.
Miraculous intervention (against nature is the definition of a miracle) from God ended 2000 years ago when the Lord and Apostles walked on the earth. God's purpose (to confirm what was being taught was from Him) for miracles ended after the first century.
Intervention from God today is not done miraculously. He uses natural means(laws).

How old is the Earth?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They don’t, they weren’t there. We don’t even know how the universe started, let alone the earth. Gotta have the universe before you get to the earth.
The Bible teaches that the earth was created before the sun and stars. Gen.1:1,16
The theory of evolution (in its full scientific context) teaches that the sun and stars existed in some cases for billions of years before the earth.

Box Ox

How old is the Earth?
I want the full sermon version from @BrownFlush . :)
Careful ... Sometimes you get what you ask for.:student:
The Bible teaches that the earth was created before the sun and stars. Gen.1:1,16
MB.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
“The reason we are building the ark is not as an entertainment center,” Mr. Ham said in an interview in a cabin overlooking the construction site. “I mean it’s not like a Disney or Universal, just for anyone to go and have fun. It’s a religious purpose. It’s because we’re Christians and we want to get the Christian message out.”

Message received, you’re all painfully stupid and unaware of reality.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I want the full sermon version from @BrownFlush . :)

Time is the key for evolution. Given enough time, virtually anything might happen.
A primordial pool might give rise to life. An amoeba evolves into man.
Yes, Oh yes, read this quote from the Harvard professor Dr. George Wald, “However improbable we regard this event, or any of the steps which it involves, given enough time it will almost certainly happen at least once. Time is in fact the hero of the plot. Given so much time, the ‘impossible’ becomes possible, the possible probable, and the probable virtually certain. One has only to wait: time itself performs the miracles” (The Physics and Chemistry of Life 12).
What a croc. Given billions and billons and billions of years, time does the miraculous.lol

Box Ox

Time is the key for evolution. Given enough time, virtually anything might happen.
A primordial pool might give rise to life. An amoeba evolves into man.
Yes, Oh yes, read this quote from the Harvard professor Dr. George Wald, “However improbable we regard this event, or any of the steps which it involves, given enough time it will almost certainly happen at least once. Time is in fact the hero of the plot. Given so much time, the ‘impossible’ becomes possible, the possible probable, and the probable virtually certain. One has only to wait: time itself performs the miracles” (The Physics and Chemistry of Life 12).
What a croc. Given billions and billons and billions of years, time does the miraculous.lol

Indeed. We all know how things really got rolling!

es.jpeg

Non liberal

The theory of evolution (in its full scientific context) teaches that the sun and stars existed in some cases for billions of years before the earth.
Yeah he just wanted an age which I was just happy to point out that he doesn’t know that either

Non liberal

“The reason we are building the ark is not as an entertainment center,” Mr. Ham said in an interview in a cabin overlooking the construction site. “I mean it’s not like a Disney or Universal, just for anyone to go and have fun. It’s a religious purpose. It’s because we’re Christians and we want to get the Christian message out.”

Right, coming from a man who doesn’t know what the words enter and exit mean.

BrownFlush

Job is the oldest book in Scripture. Job 40 describes a creature known has the behemoth. Given it's description, it's a dino. Most scholars believe this proves dinosaurs and man lived at the same time.
I believe the Kentucky guy got it wrong if he has dinosaurs on the Ark. I think the flood did them in. Their fossils are everywhere.
The world and environment totally changed after the flood. The hydro/halo effect ended. People stopped living to be 800 years old and started dying at 100 because of this. The plants/vegetation that grew and sustained the Dinos before the flood would no longer exist to the level of needed abundance.
God never put them on the Ark imo.

Last edited: