LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
What about irreducible complexity? “Science” just seems to close its eyes and plug its ears to that. At least the god hating scientists do. There are a few who are starting to speak out.
Christians muddying the waters, not scientists.
They might have an education, but at heart they are not running any real experiments. They are using their education as a weapon against science in favor of their religious beliefs.

It really is stupid, just like the idiots who try to claim thermodynamics proves god. It’s just religious nut jobs lying to you because you’re uneducated and easy to fool. They are trying to make bad faith arguments from their delusional perspective.

Non liberal

They might have an education, but at heart they are not running any real experiments. They are using their education as a weapon against science in favor of their religious beliefs.

It really is stupid, just like the idiots who try to claim thermodynamics proves god. It’s just religious nut jobs lying to you because you’re uneducated and easy to fool. They are trying to make bad faith arguments from their delusional perspective.
No, they’re not, it’s an actual problem that Richard dawkins tried to explain away, except for some reason he didn’t explain away irreducible complexity. He explained away how complicated things get made by evolution. Those two things are not the same at all.

Non liberal

And by Christian scientists you mean people like David berlinski I take it?

El Correcto

god is dead
Ah yes, the gaps in between all the theories that have been put forth? Sorry you don’t get to do that when you don’t have evidence to put forth when your world view gets questioned.
Yes the discovery institute is a pseudoscience religious think tank. That guy appears to be a jew.
Judeochristian values.

El Correcto

god is dead
Critics of evolution who dismiss it entirely are stupid and religiously motivated.
Triggers them so bad they drops millions on think tanks trying to push their agenda.

Non liberal

Yes the discovery institute is a pseudoscience religious think tank. That guy appears to be a jew.
Judeochristian values.
Berlinski is Russian I believe. A very well respected mathematician. And from what he says there are a slew of scientists who feel the same way. Too many things wrong with evolution; Cambrian explosion, etc..

El Correcto

god is dead
Berlinski is Russian I believe. A very well respected mathematician. And from what he says there are a slew of scientists who feel the same way. Too many things wrong with evolution; Cambrian explosion, etc..
No he is a discovery institute hack and a religious Jew. Also what does a mathematician know about evolution? Where is math involved in seeing anything relating to evolution. I never once saw anything math related when learning about evolution? It was taught in biology not in algebra 1.

You are making an argument from authority and ignorance and neither one of them are compelling.
You just have no clue what you’re talking about and go to people who confirm your bias. Discovery institute is well known hacks and a political think tank not real science. They started in response to evolution, they were not pushing “intelligent design” they were pushing creationism in churches and upset evolution was being pushed into school classrooms as fact.
These people are politically and religiously motivated against evolution. They are not scientists just trying to make discoveries.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No he is a discovery institute hack and a religious Jew. Also what does a mathematician know about evolution? Where is math involved in seeing anything relating to evolution. I never once saw anything math related when learning about evolution? It was taught in biology not in algebra 1.

You are making an argument from authority and ignorance and neither one of them are compelling.
You just have no clue what you’re talking about and go to people who confirm your bias. Discovery institute is well known hacks and a political think tank not real science. They started in response to evolution, they were not pushing “intelligent design” they were pushing creationism in churches and upset evolution was being pushed into school classrooms as fact.
These people are politically and religiously motivated against evolution. They are not scientists just trying to make discoveries.
Odds I guess.

El Correcto

god is dead
I wish there was a handicap button to press on your stupid religious posts.
They are mentally ill and show your intelligence.
1656602324912.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Try going into a child’s cancer ward and find a child dying of a rare blood cancer. Tell that child to quit faking it because the odds of it happening are so low.

That’s basically the argument these mathematicians are making.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
No boy born with a penis is a girl.
No girl born with a vagina is a boy.
No boy or girl is born a homosexual. (Science)
All boys and girls grow up, are impacted by all different factors and make choices based on a zillion different things.
All boys and girls make choices.
Some choices are right and some are wrong. All choices have consequences, good and bad.
Boys and girls grow to adults and make stupid arguments trying to make their wrong choices right and good. Then play victim and blame everyone and everything but themselves when their choices are not acceptable.
Accountable adults who raise accountable boys and girls, teach them to take responsibility for their choices.
Men and women need to be more like those boys and girls.