LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Come on bro that’s not very nice to say, It’s one thing to crack on each other but not on each other other families
not nice to let your middle schooler get picked up by some MAP and railed. Imagine going to the middle school to have to pick up your child bride.
This was one of his more tame statements on the subject as well. I don’t feel like digging for his asia nonsense.

El Correcto

god is dead
In the schools I went to seniors got frowned on for associating with freshmen of the opposite sex.
If you were prowling the middle school you’d probably end up getting your wig split over it.

vantexan

not nice to let your middle schooler get picked up by some MAP and railed. Imagine going to the middle school to have to pick up your child bride.
This was one of his more tame statements on the subject as well. I don’t feel like digging for his asia nonsense.
You don't have a clue how the world works but think you do. How sophomoric of you.

vantexan

In the schools I went to seniors got frowned on for associating with freshmen of the opposite sex.
If you were prowling the middle school you’d probably end up getting your wig split over it.
In this day and age it wouldn't be wise to marry that young in the States. Better to get your education. But the laws are on the books for a reason. And in the Philippines it's culturally acceptable for a young woman to marry an older man. Happens all the time. In your American cultural view it's all about youth. And the hottest bodies pair up. The U.S. also has a disastrous divorce rate. In the Philippines a young woman's first consideration is can he take care of her and their children. And help her parents out. You want to smear me but I didn't create that system. Just telling you how it is.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Very sick stuff happening here.
Uh, ya, when you get to the point where you're posting Salon articles to make your point, you might need to step back and take a breather buddy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Uh, ya, when you get to the point where you're posting Salon articles to make your point, you might need to step back and take a breather buddy.
What’s your opinion on minors getting married?
What’s your opinion on the biblical stance about sexual maturity?

Personally I think it very reasonable not to allow a system that can be abused marrying minors to adults.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
you might need to step back and take a breather buddy.
He's been holding his breath since this parallel was made
After Clinton's don't ask don't tell policy for the military, the door opened and hardly anytime passed until the country legalized homo marriage, and now, all the trans s:censored2:t, which defined is" how you feel is right and normal" (same as homo, really), and should be accepted as right by everyone and if you don't accept it you're a racist/ homophobe/ religious fanatic/ etc.
I give this country 10 years, and pedophilia will be on the front burner where trans is now.
The very thought of connecting pedophilia (I think unacceptable to him) and showing the factual pattern of this country of accepting sexual perversion (homosexually included) was the more than he could take.

El Correcto

god is dead
In this day and age it wouldn't be wise to marry that young in the States. Better to get your education. But the laws are on the books for a reason. And in the Philippines it's culturally acceptable for a young woman to marry an older man. Happens all the time. In your American cultural view it's all about youth. And the hottest bodies pair up. The U.S. also has a disastrous divorce rate. In the Philippines a young woman's first consideration is can he take care of her and their children. And help her parents out. You want to smear me but I didn't create that system. Just telling you how it is.
You be showing up to Filipino girl’s middle school dance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Gotta Go

67506225-7FCB-4E9C-B0DC-437ED7C12162.jpeg

vantexan

So intercourse after a hysterectomy or menopause is deviant?
No, because heterosexual intercourse is God's intended usage. Sex doesn't end after child bearing age ends either. Sex is also God's gift to couples, intended to strengthen the family bond. Of course some will be angered by this, but having multiple sex partners, going down to the bar to pickup someone, is also deviant. God intended for us to marry young, and stay married. Not screw around. Of course screwing around is so much more exciting, but it leads to things like murdering your own child to cover up irresponsible acts. This was never intended and we pay a price for doing such things. If there's one temptation that's easy to give in to it's sex. There are no easy answers. But a way to avoid sexual sin is to marry early, enjoy each other, and remain faithful.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, because heterosexual intercourse is God's intended usage. Sex doesn't end after child bearing age ends either. Sex is also God's gift to couples, intended to strengthen the family bond. Of course some will be angered by this, but having multiple sex partners, going down to the bar to pickup someone, is also deviant. God intended for us to marry young, and stay married. Not screw around. Of course screwing around is so much more exciting, but it leads to things like murdering your own child to cover up irresponsible acts. This was never intended and we pay a price for doing such things. If there's one temptation that's easy to give in to it's sex. There are no easy answers. But a way to avoid sexual sin is to marry early, enjoy each other, and remain faithful.
You be talking a big game about being moral till you see a 14 year old Filipino girl with poor parents who could use your broke ass social security money. Then you get all Bruno Mars don’t ya.

vantexan

You be talking a big game about being moral till you see a 14 year old Filipino girl with poor parents who could use your broke ass social security money. Then you get all Bruno Mars don’t ya.
Talking about late teens to early 20's when I mentioned young women marrying older men in the Philippines. When talking about teenagers getting married in the U.S. talking about 15+ marrying guys in their late teens, maybe 20. Used to be very common in the U.S. A lot of girls dropped out of high school to get married in the 50's.

vantexan

By the way I'm not on Social Security. I wouldn't touch a 14 yr old. If I were single I would definitely consider a 19 yr old Filipina for marriage if she appealed to me and she was interested. You might not like it but she's a grown woman and it's her choice. Funny how you don't want anyone telling you where you should be putting your penis but you have no trouble telling others where they should put theirs.

El Correcto

god is dead
By the way I'm not on Social Security. I wouldn't touch a 14 yr old. If I were single I would definitely consider a 19 yr old Filipina for marriage if she appealed to me and she was interested. You might not like it but she's a grown woman and it's her choice. Funny how you don't want anyone telling you where you should be putting your penis but you have no trouble telling others where they should put theirs.
Yeah your penis shouldn’t go in a fourteen year old girl because she got her period and is going through puberty. God forbid someone make it a point to stop the sexualizing of young women by Christian scum bags.

vantexan

Yeah your penis shouldn’t go in a fourteen year old girl because she got her period and is going through puberty. God forbid someone make it a point to stop the sexualizing of young women by Christian scum bags.
I could say it until I'm blue in the face, I wouldn't do that. But marry a young adult woman? Sure. But in much of the world if a girl is getting her period she is a young woman of marrying age. I didn't create that system, just telling you the reality.