LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
So let me see if I understand you people.
Teenage weddings to their statutory rapists are good, girls who go through periods are grown, no problem with the low consent age laws so women can be knocked up rightfully under god and patriot front an openly neo nazi group showing up to riot at a gay pride event is good.
You people are straight delusional.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If Hateful Homo can throw the scent off of himself by twisting someone's post into something not meant by the poster, and rant about how twisted you people that are heterosexual, believe in God, and call an absolute wrong, wrong, he'll do it every time.

Perversions take many forms (exhibitionism, fetishism, pedophilia, sexual masochism, sexual sadism, transvestic fetishism, voyeurism, homosexualism, bestiality, masturbation, etc.) about which volumes have been written. But, the bottom line still is: “flee fornication.”

vantexan

So let me see if I understand you people.
Teenage weddings to their statutory rapists are good, girls who go through periods are grown, no problem with the low consent age laws so women can be knocked up rightfully under god and patriot front an openly neo nazi group showing up to riot at a gay pride event is good.
You people are straight delusional.
It hardly happens at all in the States. Just pointing out that it's on the books because it used to be common and still is in much of the world. My cousin met a 19 yr old when she was 13, married him at 15. My mom told my dad she was 18 when she met him. He was 18. She looked it. Turned out she was 14, 15 when they married, and she told him on her 16th birthday. :censored2: happens you judgemental twit.

El Correcto

god is dead
It hardly happens at all in the States. Just pointing out that it's on the books because it used to be common and still is in much of the world. My cousin met a 19 yr old when she was 13, married him at 15. My mom told my dad she was 18 when she met him. He was 18. She looked it. Turned out she was 14, 15 when they married, and she told him on her 16th birthday. :censored2: happens you judgemental twit.
You people let teenagers marry adults. 19-13 lmao! Oh I swear I had no idea!! I just thought my girlfriend liked going up to the middle school to hang out.

My cousins would of kicked the :censored2: out of that dude if he :censored2:ed their middle schooler sister. You people are :censored2:ing insane.

El Correcto

god is dead
Good 19 year olds are not going to the middle school to :censored2: 13 year olds. Only pathetic ones.

That ain’t even Romeo and Juliet like where did that fool even meet a 13 year old girl. He shouldn’t even be in high school and he is :censored2:ing middle schoolers??
Oh but he is a decent dude, he just likes them super young and nearly prepubescent but he is a good guy.
Like shut the :censored2: up.

vantexan

Good 19 year olds are not going to the middle school to :censored2: 13 year olds. Only pathetic ones.

That ain’t even Romeo and Juliet like where did that fool even meet a 13 year old girl. He shouldn’t even be in high school and he is :censored2:ing middle schoolers??
Oh but he is a decent dude, he just likes them super young and nearly prepubescent but he is a good guy.
Like shut the :censored2: up.
Romeo and Juliet were 16 and 13. Wrong again.

El Correcto

god is dead
Romeo and Juliet were 16 and 13. Wrong again.
Not 19 and 13 dummy
These two didn’t even go to same school together, this wasn’t some dude turning 18 while his girlfriend was 15/16.
That fool graduated then groomed a middle school girl then you allowed her to marry her statutory rapist groomer.

Wow what wonderful Christian values. This :censored2: would not fly for a gay man, they would be put on blast and probably end up getting killed over that :censored2: by the father.

El Correcto

god is dead
Imagine a 19 year old gay guy doing this to a 13 year old boy.
That is what it is in my eyes, that child was taken advantage of by a guy that should of known better than to be :censored2:ing a middle schooler.

vantexan

Not 19 and 13 dummy
These two didn’t even go to same school together, this wasn’t some dude turning 18 while his girlfriend was 15/16.
That fool graduated then groomed a middle school girl then you allowed her to marry her statutory rapist groomer.

Wow what wonderful Christian values. This :censored2: would not fly for a gay man, they would be put on blast and probably end up getting killed over that :censored2: by the father.
I did no such thing. When she was 13 I was in my mid-30's living in another state. They married, had three girls, built a business together, and she's now late 30's and he mid-40's. Not everyone comes from the screwed up world you did. Just because they met when she was 13 doesn't mean they were having sex. Honestly is sex the only thing you ever think of?

El Correcto

god is dead
I did no such thing. When she was 13 I was in my mid-30's living in another state. They married, had three girls, built a business together, and she's now late 30's and he mid-40's. Not everyone comes from the screwed up world you did. Just because they met when she was 13 doesn't mean they were having sex. Honestly is sex the only thing you ever think of?
Shut up.
This is just like brownflush’s gay wedding story and how he cheated on his wife nonsense.

You go to great length to defend child marriage and it’s gross ass Christian roots in this country. Girls should not marry at a young age and they sure as hell shouldn’t marry some creepy 19 year old picking them up from middle school.

What :censored2:ing delusional nonsense to defend your fascination with declaring teenage girls women.

vantexan

Shut up.
This is just like brownflush’s gay wedding story and how he cheated on his wife nonsense.

You go to great length to defend child marriage and it’s gross ass Christian roots in this country. Girls should not marry at a young age and they sure as hell shouldn’t marry some creepy 19 year old picking them up from middle school.

What :censored2:ing delusional nonsense to defend your fascination with declaring teenage girls women.
The only thing I see delusional here is your warped brain. I told you exactly what happened with them and you turned it into child molestation. Everything with you ultimately is sexual. Literally everything. Putin invades Ukraine? Damn Putin, he's ruining your sex life.

El Correcto

god is dead
In Florida that's Jr. High.
I’m honestly done talking to you. There is no convincing you that young girls should not be coerced by older men into marriage.
Most crash an burn, leads to all kinds of room for sexual abuse, etc.

You’re living in a fantasy world where 19 year old boys ain’t :censored2:ing and 13 year old girls are capable of fending for themselves in relationships with guys not even in highschool.
What a load of bull:censored2:. I don’t know why this is the hill you choose to die on.

Defending child grooming.