LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
He is a 14 yr old girl. Does a Brittney Spears schoolgirl act in the gay pride parade. Which is frustrating for him as only lesbians at those parades are into it.
You’d much rather a 19 year old be a pedophile than to date a same sex 19 year old.

You people can’t discuss your morals honestly because it is cultist nonsense.

vantexan

You’d much rather a 19 year old be a pedophile than to date a same sex 19 year old.

You people can’t discuss your morals honestly because it is cultist nonsense.
If a 14 yr old is getting her period then he isn't a paedophile. Assuming he does everything right including marrying her first. If any man chases after 14 yr olds just to have sex he's a scumbag looking to take advantage of naive young women. An adult who touches prepubescent children is a paedophile.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If a 14 yr old is getting her period then he isn't a paedophile. Assuming he does everything right including marrying her first. If any man chases after 14 yr olds just to have sex he's a scumbag looking to take advantage of naive young women. An adult who touches prepubescent children is a paedophile.
Van, sometimes you need to stop talking. You dig a deeper and deeper hole for yourself. Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
Lmao. Just shut the :censored2: up.

vantexan

Van, sometimes you need to stop talking. You dig a deeper and deeper hole for yourself. Lol.
But the little perv who says I want to have sex with 14 yr olds is ok? I get it, in our culture men having relations with young teenage girls is forbidden. But for pointing out that in much of the world if a girl goes through puberty she's a young woman with all that entails I have to be slimed. Because I'm against gay sex the little perv wants to twist everything. Talk about not having an honest conversation. Let's settle this once and for all. If a guy pulls his penis out and it's covered in vaginal lubricant, it's ok. If a guy pulls his penis out and it's covered in excrement, it's not.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But the little perv who says I want to have sex with 14 yr olds is ok? I get it, in our culture men having relations with young teenage girls is forbidden. But for pointing out that in much of the world if a girl goes through puberty she's a young woman with all that entails I have to be slimed. Because I'm against gay sex the little perv wants to twist everything. Talk about not having an honest conversation. Let's settle this once and for all. If a guy pulls his penis out and it's covered in vaginal lubricant, it's ok. If a guy pulls his penis out and it's covered in excrement, it's not.
8FBAC1A4-044D-4F2F-8679-26C94037700F.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You said if a girl has had her period, she’s okay to marry. My youngest started at 10 years old. No way, no how is ANY 10 year old old enough to be married.

vantexan

You said if a girl has had her period, she’s okay to marry. My youngest started at 10 years old. No way, no how is ANY 10 year old old enough to be married.
I agree. For some reason many kids, especially girls, are reaching puberty sooner. I think the laws on the books have it covered. The earliest allowed with permission in some states is 13. And up from there. It also depends on the girl. My 16 yr old niece is definitely not ready but I knew 14 yr olds in 8th grade who were mature beyond their years.

vantexan

And your point is exactly why we discuss things instead of someone trying to control what is the only way he views acceptable by shutting everyone down with smears and lies.

UnionStrong

I agree. For some reason many kids, especially girls, are reaching puberty sooner. I think the laws on the books have it covered. The earliest allowed with permission in some states is 13. And up from there. It also depends on the girl. My 16 yr old niece is definitely not ready but I knew 14 yr olds in 8th grade who were mature beyond their years.
Let me guess, Mississippi?

UnionStrong

Believe it or not, Massachusetts has the lowest marriage age with parents consent, 14 for boys, 12 for girls. Wtf

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Guess I don't know. Ask your priest.

El Correcto

god is dead
And your point is exactly why we discuss things instead of someone trying to control what is the only way he views acceptable by shutting everyone down with smears and lies.
Lmao. The gay man on the internet is bullying me for having strong opinion on girl’s puberty and wether they should be married.

Girls should be married when they find someone they love and are mentally and emotionally mature enough to make that decision. If they ever marry at all, you :censored2:ing idiot.

vantexan

Lmao. The gay man on the internet is bullying me for having strong opinion on girl’s puberty and wether they should be married.

Girls should be married when they find someone they love and are mentally and emotionally mature enough to make that decision. If they ever marry at all, you :censored2:ing idiot.
It's how you go about it internet warrior.

UnionStrong

For girls with parental consent Massachusetts 12, New Hampshire 13, Mississippi 15. When all exemptions are taken into account 12 states, including Mississippi, and California (!), have no minimum age for girls. Just got this off Wikipedia.
Yeah I posted again, I was shocked to see Massachusetts is the lowest, cold winters.

vantexan

Tell me about the divorce rate again internet warrior?

vantexan

Young women shouldn’t be married to their statutory rapists. You are an idiot, there is nothing wrong with females who have sex outside of marriage, there is a problem with adults who screw them while they are under age.
And you slam a 19 yr old having sex with a 15 yr old as a paedophile. Sheer genius.