LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why every Christian cult ends up turning into god said it was okay if I screw little girls.
FFS you people drive me nuts with your constant stream of bulls hit and utter lack of awareness when it comes to reality.

vantexan

I’m honestly done talking to you. There is no convincing you that young girls should not be coerced by older men into marriage.
Most crash an burn, leads to all kinds of room for sexual abuse, etc.

You’re living in a fantasy world where 19 year old boys ain’t :censored2:ing and 13 year old girls are capable of fending for themselves in relationships with guys not even in highschool.
What a load of bull:censored2:. I don’t know why this is the hill you choose to die on.

Defending child grooming.
If it was like that guy in Alabama who ran for senator I would agree with you. But for the millionth time there's a reason so many states have laws about how young a girl can marry. It used to be commonplace. Why did things change? Because women entered the workforce in great numbers and feminists starting pushing for women to not get married but rather to finish high school and go to college so that they could compete. But single young women in the prime of their lives still have sex drives. The answer? Abortion. Now women could stay single, have sex lives like men, and get rid of any unwanted child. I will take 14 and 15 yr olds meeting young men in their late teens and quitting school to get married over the sexual dystopia that resulted in 63,000,000+ abortions. You see Timmy, there was a time when most girls saved themselves for the right guy in marriage and if they met the right guy while they were young then back then the only honorable thing to do was to get married so that they could have sex. Sure it didn't always work that way and girls got back alley abortions. But most didn't. People just like you changed all of that. If it feels good :censored2: it! Murder, Inc.

El Correcto

god is dead
If it was like that guy in Alabama who ran for senator I would agree with you. But for the millionth time there's a reason so many states have laws about how young a girl can marry. It used to be commonplace. Why did things change? Because women entered the workforce in great numbers and feminists starting pushing for women to not get married but rather to finish high school and go to college so that they could compete. But single young women in the prime of their lives still have sex drives. The answer? Abortion. Now women could stay single, have sex lives like men, and get rid of any unwanted child. I will take 14 and 15 yr olds meeting young men in their late teens and quitting school to get married over the sexual dystopia that resulted in 63,000,000+ abortions. You see Timmy, there was a time when most girls saved themselves for the right guy in marriage and if they met the right guy while they were young then back then the only honorable thing to do was to get married so that they could have sex. Sure it didn't always work that way and girls got back alley abortions. But most didn't. People just like you changed all of that. If it feels good :censored2: it! Murder, Inc.
Your average Tucker Carlson viewer.
Wah wah the left won’t let me :censored2: 13 year olds and want women to have a life outside of marriage wah wah.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well at least the pedophilia talk is in the right thread. What letter will the left add to the acronym for their "minor attracted persons"?
Think they call themselves Christians. They view their child grooming as moral. They view young girls as women.
They should be discussing this in their religious thread. There are no lgbt pedophiles in here.

Thebrownblob

This is the el correcto thread. Like a troll under a bridge waiting for unsuspecting travelers.
1657286076423.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
His rag runneth over.

While we all love what God says about his unnatural sex life, might as well let Him have a few comments...How does God describe homosexuality in the Scriptures? To act wickedly (Gen. 19:7); iniquity (Gen. 19:15); abomination (Lev. 18:22; 20:13; Deut. 23:17-18); wickedness and folly (Judges 19:23); lewdness (Judges 20:6); evil (Judges 20:13); vile (Judges 19:24); uncleanness (Rom. 1:24); vile affection (Rom. 1:26); against nature, unseemly, error (Rom. 1:26-27). Homosexuals have a reprobate mind and do things which are not becoming (Rom. 1:28); worthy of death (Rom. 1:32); unrighteous (I Cor. 6:9); shall not inherit the kingdom of God (I Cor. 6:9- 10); contrary to sound doctrine (1 Tim. 1:8-10); ungodly, filthy, wicked, unlawful, unjust (2 Pet. 2:6-9).

vantexan

I honestly prefer that to let 13 year olds get statutory raped and marry their rapist. Oh no a 19 year old boy went from 19-21 without ever touching her I forgot and then they started a business together and now they are super rich and just shut the :censored2: up with your nonsense.

You will never be allowed to :censored2: 13 year
Olds in America, off to the jungle with you :censored2: stain.
Never said they're super rich. Getting along just fine. You'd rather murder babies than see a young woman marry a guy. Guess it doesn't matter as long as you have anuses available.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I know a man, a Hindu, and under the Hindu culture, and in keeping with Hindu tradition, his wife was thirteen when the were married. The marriage has lasted for 55 years and the family has grown to include one daughter, three sons and daughters-in-law and five grand- children.
The young age of marriage is because of Hindu custom and tradition. A system characterized strictly by parental arrangements and supervision by both sets of parents.
A girl is brought up to understand and to come to a realization that her husband was all she possessed for the rest of her life. She must serve him “till death do us part.” She inherits this from her Hindu culture.

The American tradition of dating and marrying produces unwanted pregnancies, abortions, over 50% divorce rate if they do get married, kids strung all over the country raised by strangers who become adults that have no idea what a structured family looks like and so the American cycle continues.