LGBTQ

oldngray

nowhere special
Off topic
stay on target.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know a man, a Hindu, and under the Hindu culture, and in keeping with Hindu tradition, his wife was thirteen when the were married. The marriage has lasted for 55 years and the family has grown to include one daughter, three sons and daughters-in-law and five grand- children.
The young age of marriage is because of Hindu custom and tradition. A system characterized strictly by parental arrangements and supervision by both sets of parents.
A girl is brought up to understand and to come to a realization that her husband was all she possessed for the rest of her life. She must serve him “till death do us part.” She inherits this from her Hindu culture.

The American tradition of dating and marrying produces unwanted pregnancies, abortions, over 50% divorce rate if they do get married, kids strung all over the country raised by strangers who become adults that have no idea what a structured family looks like and so the American cycle continues.
More anal sex!

El Correcto

god is dead
This attitude right here in this thread, the dismissal and defend the jew god at all cost or I’ll go to hell mentality, is exactly why Christian cults turn into let the prophet screw our little girls.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Imagine a 19 year old gay guy doing this to a 13 year old boy.
The bar for government positions has officially reached a new low.

The National Pulse revealed that Brinton defended “Rentboy.com,” an illegal gay prostitution website shut down by the DHS in 2015, in an op-ed where he argued that the shuttering of “Rentboy.com” was “more dangerous than the website ever was,” and “The rent boys weren’t harming anyone. But now these young men might have to return to communities and homes which have rejected who they are. And that’s when the real danger begins.”

The website was openly soliciting underage gay sex, and yet he still has the gall to play apologist for them. Should tell you exactly the kind of person he (or she, or whatever) is.

The Federal Government revealed in an indictment that “Rentboy.com” routinely “described the age verification process as a ‘gray area’” said the National Pulse on the indictment. In particular, Rentboy.com employees said in reference to underage concerns in Asia markets, “In Asia ok to approve them … unless you see a baby … : ),” according to The National Pulse.

vantexan

This attitude right here in this thread, the dismissal and defend the jew god at all cost or I’ll go to hell mentality, is exactly why Christian cults turn into let the prophet screw our little girls.
Have you taken your protest to the State of Massachusetts? They allow 12 yr olds to get married and no one will accuse them of being Christian friendly.

El Correcto

god is dead

The National Pulse revealed that Brinton defended “Rentboy.com,” an illegal gay prostitution website shut down by the DHS in 2015, in an op-ed where he argued that the shuttering of “Rentboy.com” was “more dangerous than the website ever was,” and “The rent boys weren’t harming anyone. But now these young men might have to return to communities and homes which have rejected who they are. And that’s when the real danger begins.”

The website was openly soliciting underage gay sex, and yet he still has the gall to play apologist for them. Should tell you exactly the kind of person he (or she, or whatever) is.

The Federal Government revealed in an indictment that “Rentboy.com” routinely “described the age verification process as a ‘gray area’” said the National Pulse on the indictment. In particular, Rentboy.com employees said in reference to underage concerns in Asia markets, “In Asia ok to approve them … unless you see a baby … : ),” according to The National Pulse.
Rentboy is slang for a male prostitute in Europe.
It does have pedophile roots and if the rent boys are actually boys then yes shut it down.

El Correcto

god is dead
These Christian’s got their asses lit up. Time to report report report and deflect deflect deflect.

Anytime you hear a man crying about the decadent godless west, girls puberties and wanting to move out into the jungle, he is a pedophile really saying he wants to bang under age girls and groom them into loving him.

Go watch some Christian cult documentaries, it’s literally everytime.

Thebrownblob

These Christian’s got their asses lit up. Time to report report report and deflect deflect deflect.

Anytime you hear a man crying about the decadent godless west, girls puberties and wanting to move out into the jungle, he is a pedophile really saying he wants to bang under age girls and groom them into loving him.

Go watch some Christian cult documentaries, it’s literally everytime.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard a man cry about that. Must be the crowd you hang out with.
We usually talk about sports, fast cars, beer, and women. Last documentary I watched was old yeller. I did cry.

oldngray

nowhere special