LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
These Christian’s got their asses lit up. Time to report report report and deflect deflect deflect.

Anytime you hear a man crying about the decadent godless west, girls puberties and wanting to move out into the jungle, he is a pedophile really saying he wants to bang under age girls and groom them into loving him.

Go watch some Christian cult documentaries, it’s literally everytime.
Sure pal

Thebrownblob

Same here. He can insult us endlessly but he can’t take it. Truth hurts.
I really don’t care about any insults other than the fact he continues spout antisemitic epitaphs. I suppose I could report him but the mods are busy. I don’t even care about the Christian bashing, Jesus Christ said they would hate us because of him. I’ve never once insulted him for being gay because I don’t care but if I did I’m sure he would report me. Common decency goes a long way.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I really don’t care about any insults other than the fact he continues spout antisemitic epitaphs. I suppose I could report him but the mods are busy. I don’t even care about the Christian bashing, Jesus Christ said they would hate us because of him. I’ve never once insulted him for being gay because I don’t care but if I did I’m sure he would report me. Common decency goes a long way.
He’s very thin skinned.

vantexan

These Christian’s got their asses lit up. Time to report report report and deflect deflect deflect.

Anytime you hear a man crying about the decadent godless west, girls puberties and wanting to move out into the jungle, he is a pedophile really saying he wants to bang under age girls and groom them into loving him.

Go watch some Christian cult documentaries, it’s literally everytime.
You really don't know anything about Argentina, huh?

vantexan

@vantexan this man still don’t get the point. Educate him on the west, girls puberty and your plans to move to the jungle.
How many men do you know are dating young teenage girls? This whole time I've been talking about young men, late teens, marrying teenage girls. Actually young women. You do know that under 21 used to be considered a minor, right? You're only harping on this because you know I believe homosexuality is wrong. You're really hitting the dregs when you say murdering babies is preferable to teenagers marrying. I wish you could be transported back to the 50's and you'd start screaming at people for marrying so young and tell them being a homosexual makes you an expert on morality. Getting married at a young age rather than engaging in premarital sex is doing the right thing. Abstinence until you've got your education and have the means to support a spouse is even better. Apparently you think a girl sleeping around with boys within a year or two of her age and getting an abortion if she's not careful is perfectly fine. That's really sad.