LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Interesting that most of the alphabet community votes democrat, a party that is basically a death cult. They call abortion “reproduction rights” when it’s reproducing nothing but sin and murder, just like the the LGBTQ, which can’t reproduce anything either.

El Correcto

god is dead
Interesting that most of the alphabet community votes democrat, a party that is basically a death cult. They call abortion “reproduction rights” when it’s reproducing nothing but sin and murder, just like the the LGBTQ, which can’t reproduce anything either.
LGBTQ people can reproduce, not everything is caveman cum in a hole to make a baby nonsense like you people believe it is.

Thebrownblob

🤣 I forgot, men can get pregnant.
1657302136553.jpeg

Thebrownblob

LGBTQ people can reproduce, not everything is caveman cum in a hole to make a baby nonsense like you people believe it is.
Every time I venture into this thread it’s a lot like yardwork. I’m agitated sweaty, smell like stepped in dog crap, need a shower, and later on I develop a rash for unknown reasons.

El Correcto

god is dead
🤣 I forgot, men can get pregnant.
If two gay males want biological kids they can have them. You people really are not as smart as you think you are.

To the jannie deleting posts, you deserve a raise for all the Nazi defending and Christian pedophile defense you been doing. Tell you what jannie I’ll double your wage.
0x2=0, keep up the good work.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If two gay males want biological kids they can have them. You people really are not as smart as you think you are.

To the jannie deleting posts, you deserve a raise for all the Nazi defending and Christian pedophile defense you been doing. Tell you what jannie I’ll double your wage.
0x2=0, keep up the good work.
Not without a third party. They shouldn’t even have kids. It’s a pity for the confused child they’re gonna raise.