LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
You people are non productive dead ends of nature. Thankfully your genetics will probably never continue.
Non-productive dead ends of nature.
Breeders boil everything down to cumming inside of a hole. That is the greatest thing you’ve ever done with your life is having not even replacement rate levels of children.

Amazing so proud of you bud.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Non-productive dead ends of nature.
Breeders boil everything down to cumming inside of a hole. That is the greatest thing you’ve ever done with your life is having not even replacement rate levels of children.

Amazing so proud of you bud.
Don’t be jealous

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Only had one son, not even replacement rate levels. Bet your wife left you before you could get another.
Lol.
You guessed it! Lol. What a desperate fool. Stop hurting my feelings! I need a safe space! I wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. Your a sad lonely man. I’ll pray for you.

El Correcto

god is dead
You guessed it! Lol. What a desperate fool. Stop hurting my feelings! I need a safe space! I wouldn’t trade places with you for anything. Your a sad lonely man. I’ll pray for you.
Imagine bragging about cumming in holes all your life and not even hitting replacement rate levels.
Proud of you.

Thebrownblob

Well when you out me next to the “13 year old women” crowd of course I’m classy.
1657306543808.gif