LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Somethings should be ignored and somethings absolutely should be confronted, it is the duty of civilized people.
Yeah like 13 year old women and supporting murdering gays.

Needs confronted I agree.
Calling out a religious nut job for supporting religious morals based in… wait for it…. JUDAISM… spread to the gentiles by a …. Wait for it… RELIGIOUS JEW!!

Omg such hatred of Jews for pointing this out!!

El Correcto

god is dead
You just like to cry racism because you can’t defend these morals without it. You can’t rely on an argument it’s why you personally attack me and call me racist.

You’re a cultist don’t act superior, you believe in magic and old jew myths about creationism.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When I was in my teens wasn't allowed to go to movies, dances, or drink. No social life. Been my experience when you do something different you get attacked. Was certainly the case after I stopped screwing around. I would think you could relate to being attacked for being different. I've never been drunk. Have never tried illegal drugs or abused legal ones. Lived in a travel trailer for 12 years in RV parks. Spent a lot of years walking, riding a bike, or a motor scooter to work. And yes due to all the humping at FedEx plus walking to work 3 miles each way, not to mention the 4 years I ran 4 miles a night, I was at one time as fit as a fiddle. Even when I got heavy most people assumed I was 40-50 lbs lighter because I carried it well. Lifting thousands of pounds every day will do that. And am about to go to Argentina and camp full-time. Want to save as much as possible. So don't think you know me. I've done things that someone who has a highly compartmentalized life can't relate to. Which is fine, just not for me.
What are you running from?

Thebrownblob

Is it me, or have most always leaned left?
Not sure I know who all of them are but pretty gross if they let this kind of thing go on. Don’t misunderstand I’m not upset for me. I only heard the stories from my great grandfather I did not know the people personally. I’m sticking up for their memory. I have led a blessed life. But clearly if things had not transpired the way they did I would not be here mostly because of the hateful ideology. Almost all the people on that side of my family are gone now.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Not sure I know who all of them are but pretty gross if they let this kind of thing go on. Don’t misunderstand I’m not upset for me. I only heard the stories from my great grandfather I did not know the people personally. I’m sticking up for their memory. I have led a blessed life. But clearly if things had not transpired the way they did I would not be here mostly because of the hateful ideology. Almost all the people on that side of my family are gone now.
Try life after brown if you want to cry about your dead grandpa and pretend to be a victim.
Just get your jew worshipping nonsense out of the lgbt thread if you expect sympathy from gays here you won’t receive any.

Thebrownblob

Try life after brown if you want to cry about your dead grandpa and pretend to be a victim.
Just get your jew worshipping nonsense out of the lgbt thread if you expect sympathy from gays here you won’t receive any.
No sympathy was asked for, you were asked to stop being racist, spewing insensitive racial remarks. The same thing I’m sure you would ask someone if they said something homophobic and you had enough which should be honored. See human decency not very hard it’s actually quite easy and would make you feel much better.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How did Adam and Eve propagate the species if they weren't :censored2:ing each other?
You've got it all figured out.

Genesis 3:20 tells us that Eve was the mother of all living.
They had children. (Genesis 4:17) "And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: . . .
That Cain in fact married his own sister( the blood was pure in the beginning/ no remard genes) in the flesh is a logical and reasonable conclusion. If you can't deal with Cain's having married his own sister, bear in mind also that there were then no prohibitions against such. For more than 2500 years it was not wrong to marry one's sister. As a student of the scriptures ( you aren't )one must learn to rightly divide the word.
Was she(Cain's wife), or were her parents, the objects of additional specific creation? No, I don't believe. If so, God did not see fit to reveal it. There is no record of God ever having created anyone other than Adam and Eve.
If you think about it. Noah his wife and their 3 sons and their wives, started it all over again. That means first cousins had some kids again or you wouldn't be here. There has always been a lot of begettin' goin' on.

Can you tell us that bacteria, amoeba, pond scum, that came from nowhere story that produces a man and a woman again?
Hits a goodun.

Last edited: