LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

your not gonna start crying about your dead grandpa again are you?
Again I did not know him it would be difficult to shed a tear for him personally. But because I am a human being and I understand suffering I would shed a tear for all the people who had to suffer through that kind of hate.

El Correcto

god is dead
Again I did not know him it would be difficult to shed a tear for him personally. But because I am a human being and I understand suffering I would shed a tear for all the people who had to suffer through that kind of hate.
You don’t understand suffering or you wouldn’t walk around with a cross giving cover to homophobes.
You wouldn’t be in the lgbt thread starting :censored2: with me.

You would be sitting quietly with humility worshiping your jew in silence.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t go to Christian threads and start :censored2: with Christian’s, you people come here to talk :censored2: about it gays and be homophobes. Then fake outrage when you get called out and resort to personal attacks.

Then when I meet you on that level you literally sit there like a bitch crying about a man you didn’t even know, calling me a racist.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mazel Tov. May God bless and protect the Jewish people, and the great state of Israel.

Thebrownblob

You don’t understand suffering or you wouldn’t walk around with a cross giving cover to homophobes.
You wouldn’t be in the lgbt thread starting :censored2: with me.

You would be sitting quietly with humility worshiping your jew in silence.
Your crass, you’re rude and you lash out. You made many rude comments did I let go until I just had enough. The fact that you’re gay means nothing to me. It’s not my place to judge. And I can assure you I do not think I’m better than you. My only problem with you is your hatefulness and your inhumanity. I know quite a few gay people and I don’t know any of them who have this Outlook on life. Perhaps the problem is with you because you’re unhappy with who you are? But you can continue on thinking it’s everyone else. It seems to be working off for you.
Have a good night!
God bless

El Correcto

god is dead
Your crass, you’re rude and you lash out. You made many rude comments did I let go until I just had enough. The fact that you’re gay means nothing to me. It’s not my place to judge. And I can assure you I do not think I’m better than you. My only problem with you is your hatefulness and your inhumanity. I know quite a few gay people and I don’t know any of them who have this Outlook on life. Perhaps the problem is with you because you’re unhappy with who you are? But you can continue on thinking it’s everyone else. It seems to be working off for you.
Have a good night!
God bless
Why are you still here? I literally don’t give a duck.
Go cry about your dead grandpa to the other stupid jew worshippers and quit being a homophobe.

El Correcto

god is dead
Sitting here talking about writing Obama about railway union or whatever other bs.
You’re here to hate on gays, that is it. Don’t try to act moral or good. You like these conversations, you like insulting me, or you wouldn’t of started this.