LGBTQ

vantexan

Took an accelerated pension so that I could leave FedEx at 55. More money for 12 years, then drops way down. Don't know if you're familiar with FedEx but they replaced our traditional pension with a BS one that paid a lot less. Then strung us along with nothing raises so that we would essentially never top out in pay. Between that and having some health issues decided to get out. Luckily no one was in the way when I clocked out the last day.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Took an accelerated pension so that I could leave FedEx at 55. More money for 12 years, then drops way down. Don't know if you're familiar with FedEx but they replaced our traditional pension with a BS one that paid a lot less. Then strung us along with nothing raises so that we would essentially never top out in pay. Between that and having some health issues decided to get out. Luckily no one was in the way when I clocked out the last day.
Your social security should help cover the hit?

BrownFlush

How did Adam and Eve propagate the species if they weren't :censored2:ing each other?

You've got it all figured out.

Genesis 3:20 tells us that Eve was the mother of all living.
They had children. (Genesis 4:17) "And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: . . .
That Cain in fact married his own sister( the blood was pure in the beginning/ no remard genes) in the flesh is a logical and reasonable conclusion. If you can't deal with Cain's having married his own sister, bear in mind also that there were then no prohibitions against such. For more than 2500 years it was not wrong to marry one's sister. As a student of the scriptures ( you aren't )one must learn to rightly divide the word.
Was she(Cain's wife), or were her parents, the objects of additional specific creation? No, I don't believe. If so, God did not see fit to reveal it. There is no record of God ever having created anyone other than Adam and Eve.
If you think about it. Noah his wife and their 3 sons and their wives, started it all over again. That means first cousins had some kids again or you wouldn't be here. There has always been a lot of begettin' goin' on.

Can you tell us that bacteria, amoeba, pond scum, that came from nowhere story that produces a man and a woman again?
Hits a goodun.
Oh yeah.. I forgot. All of Cain's descendents died in the flood. All people living now are the descendants of Seth. (you know, another kid of Adam and Eve that Cain didn't kill.

vantexan

Your social security should help cover the hit?
It'll be almost all SS and since I'm taking it at 62 only about $1500. That's why I'm in Argentina. Live on a few hundred a month so that I can get bills paid off, including some taxes, and then put the rest in savings. Hope to have close to $150k by 67. And hope somewhere down the line can find a decent investment to make that grow.

BrownFlush

It'll be almost all SS and since I'm taking it at 62 only about $1500. That's why I'm in Argentina. Live on a few hundred a month so that I can get bills paid off, including some taxes, and then put the rest in savings. Hope to have close to $150k by 67. And hope somewhere down the line can find a decent investment to make that grow.
Gotcha...Pretty gutsy to be there.
I like to go to a few places but I know I sound like an old guy when I say its bad out there.

Thebrownblob

I will never understand why you guys did not get a Union? It sounds like you got screwed

vantexan

I will never understand why you guys did not get a Union? It sounds like you got screwed
Our CEO doled out millions in campaign contributions to keep the congressional vote to take us off the Railroad Labor Act and allow local union elections from ever happening. The Teamsters walked away from us after that.

Thebrownblob

Our CEO doled out millions in campaign contributions to keep the congressional vote to take us off the Railroad Labor Act and allow local union elections from ever happening. The Teamsters walked away from us after that.
Yep I remember writing letters to Obama and Congress to lift the Railway act to no avail. It is near impossible to organize that way