LGBTQ

Thebrownblob

Sitting here talking about writing Obama about railway union or whatever other bs.
You’re here to hate on gays, that is it. Don’t try to act moral or good. You like these conversations, you like insulting me, or you wouldn’t of started this.
Now who’s being the baby? I didn’t start anything with you? I never said anything homophobic to you. Keep trying you look silly saying that.

Thebrownblob

Sitting here talking about writing Obama about railway union or whatever other bs.
You’re here to hate on gays, that is it. Don’t try to act moral or good. You like these conversations, you like insulting me, or you wouldn’t of started this.
And perhaps I sound more moral and good to you because you have no morals and are not good? That’s not because you’re gay because you’re not a good person lol. You seem to have embraced it so I’m not sure what the problem is?

vantexan

Why are you still here? I literally don’t give a duck.
Go cry about your dead grandpa to the other stupid jew worshippers and quit being a homophobe.
You know, he may be on to something. Maybe you aren't gay. Have you been having questions about your sexual identity lately? It's ok, you can admit it to yourself even if you never tell another soul. You can come out as straight. Sooner or later if you keep looking at all the female beauty around you it will become clear what you must do. No more poop chute. It's time for breasts and vaginas. Now look in the mirror and say "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it I'm straight!"

El Correcto

god is dead
And perhaps I sound more moral and good to you because you have no morals and are not good? That’s not because you’re gay because you’re not a good person lol. You seem to have embraced it so I’m not sure what the problem is?
That’s what you think because you’re a stupid jew worshipper. There is nothing moral about grooming a 13 year old “woman” for marriage and forcing her into a marriage. There is nothing moral about hating gays. There is nothing moral about making a woman carry a rape baby to term.

You people are so disconnected with reality, the dead jew doesn’t care, the dead jew is dead. Your morality is ever evolving, because society and human morality evolves over time. It isn’t absolute morality found in the “word of god” aka your Jewish myths that are factually incorrect.

El Correcto

god is dead
You don’t sound moral to me at all. You refused to condemn Christian pedophiles or teen weddings.
Then you personally attacked me for pointing out the word of god considers very young teens to be adults. That is not an absolute moral stance, you will end up serving jail time or living out in a jungle with that stance.

Thebrownblob

That’s what you think because you’re a stupid jew worshipper. There is nothing moral about grooming a 13 year old “woman” for marriage and forcing her into a marriage. There is nothing moral about hating gays. There is nothing moral about making a woman carry a rape baby to term.

You people are so disconnected with reality, the dead jew doesn’t care, the dead jew is dead. Your morality is ever evolving, because society and human morality evolves over time. It isn’t absolute morality found in the “word of god” aka your Jewish myths that are factually incorrect.
Forever praying for you buddy! Big hugs!

Thebrownblob

Get out of here you Christian pedophile defending clown. What wonderful morality you got, personally attacking gay men over condemning pedophiles in your cult.
I’m also praying that you can learn to have some reading comprehension. I said you feel I’m more moral I never said I did. I hope Christ bless you beyond measure.

newfie

why is it your only obsession is with the christian religion when there are others with similar beliefs many of which are much more extreme.

vantexan

You don’t sound moral to me at all. You refused to condemn Christian pedophiles or teen weddings.
Then you personally attacked me for pointing out the word of god considers very young teens to be adults. That is not an absolute moral stance, you will end up serving jail time or living out in a jungle with that stance.
If you remember I pointed out it used to be one wasn't a legal adult until they turned 21. However getting married before 21 was common and most states codified the youngest age possible to get married. Nowhere did they specify that the male mustn't be too old for the female(or vice versa). For some reason you can't grasp that I'm just pointing out the facts of what used to be commonplace and is still legal. You act as if just mentioning it means I had something to do with it happening. And now you're coming across as screeching about everything you hate in life and it's all because of Christians. May I suggest therapy?

vantexan

why is it your only obsession is with the christian religion when there are others with similar beliefs many of which are much more extreme.
Because Christians are the dominant religion in the U.S. and have the power to affect his life. If it were Muslims he'd have been killed long ago.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m also praying that you can learn to have some reading comprehension. I said you feel I’m more moral I never said I did. I hope Christ bless you beyond measure.
Okay then say you condemn Christian pedophiles. It’s very simple. Condemn statutory rape, condemn forcing weddings on girls, condemn child grooming and sexualizing young women. But you won’t, why I have no clue.
Because those people aren’t in the lgbt thread running their ignorant mouths. Go get a Muslim or jew I’ll say some meanie stuff to them to.

Wah wah Christian are such victims wah wah. That why every president has been a Christian since forever. Because you’re so victimized in this country.

newfie

Because Christians are the dominant religion in the U.S. and have the power to affect his life. If it were Muslims he'd have been killed long ago.
it does speak to the point that a more totalitarian religion may be better. Let him have a voice and all he does is disrespect his maker.

newfie

Okay then say you condemn Christian pedophiles. It’s very simple. Condemn statutory rape, condemn forcing weddings on girls, condemn child grooming and sexualizing young women. But you won’t, why I have no clue.

Because those people aren’t in the lgbt thread running their ignorant mouths. Go get a Muslim or jew I’ll say some meanie stuff to them to.

Wah wah Christian are such victims wah wah. That why every president has been a Christian since forever. Because you’re so victimized in this country.
god even has love for your tormented soul

El Correcto

god is dead
Christian pedophilia is codified in our laws and that needs to end. I don’t care if parents give their kids up to a marriage, they are too young and that is abuse. Quit sexualizing your daughters.

Thebrownblob

Look I don’t “have” to condemn anything that’s not my job. What you’re talking about I know nothing about. if you ask me do I stand against people hurting young people of course I do. If you ask me do I stand against people harming someone because they’re homosexual you’re damn right I do. We are crafted in gods image and you have free will that he has given you can choose to obey or disobey in this life. I do not have the authority to stop you unless you’re hurting someone else. And you can be damn sure if someone was harming you and I was there I would do what I could to help. Does that make me a good or Moral person. nope. I don’t think so I think it’s just doing the right thing.