LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Look I don’t “have” to condemn anything that’s not my job. What you’re talking about I know nothing about. if you ask me do I stand against people hurting young people of course I do. If you ask me do I stand against people harming someone because they’re homosexual you’re damn right I do. We are crafted in gods image and you have free will that he has given you can choose to obey or disobey in this life. I do not have the authority to stop you unless you’re hurting someone else. And you can be damn sure if someone was harming you and I was there I would do what I could to help. Does that make me a good or Moral person. nope. I don’t think so I think it’s just doing the right thing.
Then why are you in here condemning gays and pedophilia????

Yeah shut the :censored2: up, quit your rant and start over with the truth.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people condemn :censored2: all the time, I see it all the time.

Then you wanna get all fog horn leghorn, WHHHHYYYY I NEVAAA I SAY SAY I SAY HOW IS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LAWWWWD!!

When you get condemned.

Thebrownblob

Yeah see you do the opposite of condemn you laugh.
You smile about a pedophile giving a young girl a ring and pinky promising god to love a 13 year old woman or whatever :censored2:ing nonsense you people think.

It’s absolutely disgusting.
1657337370425.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
Because you’re so completely confused
So vantexan wasn’t in here making up stories about 13 year old women and middle schoolers dating 19 year olds to justify his stance on the subject.

Absolutely not. That is horrible. That should be condemned. But you just laugh, because it is straight Christian sex in a wedding scenario.

It is still pedophilia, that 19 year old would get his wig split and rightfully so for grooming/statutory raping a young girl. There is no reason to have those laws on the books, none at all.

Thebrownblob

So vantexan wasn’t in here making up stories about 13 year old women and middle schoolers dating 19 year olds to justify his stance on the subject.

Absolutely not. That is horrible. That should be condemned. But you just laugh, because it is straight Christian sex in a wedding scenario.

It is still pedophilia, that 19 year old would get his wig split and rightfully so for grooming/statutory raping a young girl. There is no reason to have those laws on the books, none at all.
Wut? Shouldn’t you ask him that? I never heard him say that I don’t know what context you’re talking about.

newfie

its a practice has taken place for most of humanity regardless of the religion. the only thing that has changed is the laws the last 30 years.