LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
its a practice has taken place for most of humanity regardless of the religion. the only thing that has changed is the laws the last 30 years.
Not just the laws but our understanding and equality rights for women.
But you people are way behind on this stuff, Bible doesn’t teach it. It teaches you pedophilia is okay apparently.

Thebrownblob

Not just the laws but our understanding and equality rights for women.
But you people are way behind on this stuff, Bible doesn’t teach it. It teaches you pedophilia is okay apparently.
By your logic The Bible also teaches it’s OK to have a woman’s husband killed in battle because you saw her naked and wanted her?

El Correcto

god is dead
By your logic The Bible also teaches it’s OK to have a woman’s husband killed in battle because you saw her naked and wanted her?
I’m not getting into your jew nonsense, I just don’t know why you won’t condemn a young girl being sexualized and statutory raped, then put into a marriage by her parents.

That is :censored2:ed.

newfie

all these excuses. I don’t live in Europe, as soon as dido brought up those pedophile nonsense I condemned it.

It’s very easy to condemn pedophilia and young girls being groomed. You fail to do it because you’re a nut job.
europe? 13 year old women have been getting married in this country for centuries . Most states have only started to outlaw it the past thirty years. the nut job is trying to claim it is suddenly immoral when morality never changed just the laws.

Thebrownblob

You’re going full blown jew meltdown now over not condemning sexualizing young women and letting them marry their statutory rapist.

Have a good night pedophile defender.
No I’m not melting down I’m just trying to explain to you that you’re a fool and don’t understand anything because of your hatred perhaps if you grew up and became an actual man you could be reasoned with until then you’ll just continue to be a petulant child who does not have any discernment.

El Correcto

god is dead
europe? 13 year old women have been getting married in this country for centuries . Most states have only started to outlaw it the past thirty years. the nut job is trying to claim it is suddenly immoral when morality never changed just the laws.
Omg you people and your legalized pedophilia.

Quit sexualizing the kids you nut jobs.