LGBTQ

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
So when scripture is quoted to counter false teaching, you see it as cudgel? Sad.
The Lord didn't . He yielded the sword every time. Many, like you, can't take it.
Friendly warning and council have their place, but never let that be understood as approval and above what is written.
It's been obvious for quite sometime @Integrity is well passed this kind of admonishing.

"Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?” He answered, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up." -Matt.15:12-13

It's crystal clear what @Integrity is planting is not from God and will be rooted up.
If that offends you, live it up.
I’m not challenging what Scripture says, just the way you’ve weaponized it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I’m not challenging what Scripture says,
That's obvious. You're not defending it either. You defended @Integrity's "feelings" instead of what the Bible actually says.
just the way you’ve weaponized it.
It appears an attack to a lot of people who don't like or don't want to hear what it says.
Then, as you did, turn it on to the person who quotes it.

Interesting to me how God describes His word...A weapon and what it will do...
"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12
(I'd better be careful, quoting scripture has hurt your feelings, too)

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes. They are aren’t they?

Well, not my hopes for my son, but that would have to be his decision. Not gonna happen with him.

To each his own and live and let live are 2 mottos that I find important for me to live by.

Hope this answers adequately.

Peace

☮️
Is your son over 18?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes. They are aren’t they?

Well, not my hopes for my son, but that would have to be his decision. Not gonna happen with him.

To each his own and live and let live are 2 mottos that I find important for me to live by.

Hope this answers adequately.

Peace

☮️
Of course it doesn’t.
Round or flat. Never take a solid stand. Everything is good for everyone if they want to do it. We don’t want to hurt Wanda’s feelings.

1C559FAE-2479-4916-BC1A-30B2A7AD98E5.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That's obvious. You're not defending it either. You defended @Integrity's "feelings" instead of what the Bible actually says.

It appears an attack to a lot of people who don't like or don't want to hear what it says.
Then, as you did, turn it on to the person who quotes it.

Interesting to me how God describes His word...A weapon and what it will do...
"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12
(I'd better be careful, quoting scripture has hurt your feelings, too)
Christians are called to spread the Word of salvation.

What you’re doing is spreading condemnation.

You must be Church of Christ, then. Just as guilty as Jehovah’s Witnesses believing they’re the only ones who will get to heaven.