LGBTQ

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Christians are called to spread the Word of salvation.

What you’re doing is spreading condemnation.

You must be Church of Christ, then. Just as guilty as Jehovah’s Witnesses believing they’re the only ones who will get to heaven.

All false religions, which is all, always says if you follow what we say you will live in eternal bliss but if you don’t you will live in eternal misery. It is a scare tactic to keep you in and giving your money to that false religion without fail.

Box Ox

That's obvious. You're not defending it either. You defended @Integrity's "feelings" instead of what the Bible actually says.

It appears an attack to a lot of people who don't like or don't want to hear what it says.
Then, as you did, turn it on to the person who quotes it.

Interesting to me how God describes His word...A weapon and what it will do...
"For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." - Hebrews 4:12
(I'd better be careful, quoting scripture has hurt your feelings, too)

You must be Church of Christ, then. Just as guilty as Jehovah’s Witnesses believing they’re the only ones who will get to heaven.

I can appreciate a little fire and brimstone from my personal preacher every now and then.

Darmark7

I can appreciate a little fire and brimstone from my personal preacher every now and then.

That is what keeps most parishioners going. A little fire and brimstone from the ever loving God to keep them afraid to stop going and giving those tithes.

newolddude

I wonder why Travis Tritt is triggered?

FtAA1W4XoAI_Yz7

Is that a cameltoe?

vantexan

All false religions, which is all, always says if you follow what we say you will live in eternal bliss but if you don’t you will live in eternal misery. It is a scare tactic to keep you in and giving your money to that false religion without fail.
You remind me of my brother-in-law. Says it's all a scam to take his money. But it's not enough to not go himself. He's trying to keep my sister from going and recently forbid her giving money to the Church.

Darmark7

You remind me of my brother-in-law. Says it's all a scam to take his money. But it's not enough to not go himself. He's trying to keep my sister from going and recently forbid her giving money to the Church.

If you go to church but complain about giving money then it’s not the church you have a problem with, it is the money you don’t want to give up. If you go to church give up sucker!

vantexan

If you go to church but complain about giving money then it’s not the church you have a problem with, it is the money you don’t want to give up. If you go to church give up sucker!
He's not going anymore. But I tell you what. When the Church stops sponsoring food banks, stops paying utility bills, stops helping the elderly, stops helping out with food and clothing and shelter in natural disasters, just spends it on themselves, I'll agree with you. People see hucksters on tv and think it's all about money and because they don't go they have no idea the lengths many congregations go to to help others. The real suckers in life are the ones who hang on to every penny because they think what's important is how they measure up to everyone else. Can't take it with you.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What @Integrity is spreading is everything but the Word of Salvation. I thought you didn’t like scripture quoted? That’s where the words of salvation are. Not what Integrity spouts. He’s spreading lies. The only time Integrity talks about what’s in the Bible is when he sheds doubt on it.
You call it condemnation? Sad. I call it defending the truth.
Lol.. I’m not “church of Christ “ I am a member of the Lord’s church you can read about in the NT.
I don’t know much about the Jehovah Witnesses. They’re not found in the pages of scripture.
Since you brought it up, neither are catholics. Peter, Paul, and the rest of the NT writers never wrote one thing to a Catholic Church. You know why? Because it did not exist.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Drag queens are set to march on Easter Sunday in West Hollywood, California, to protest the growing number of state laws designed to protect children from gender transitions and sexually explicit drag shows.

None of these laws applies to California. The rally, billed as “Drag March LA,” will take place in L.A.’s gayest neighborhood, with drag queens marching down Santa Monica Blvd. RuPaul’s Drag Race contestants including Kerri Colby and Honey Davenport are expected to participate.

The march is being organized by the Los Angeles LGBT Center, which described the state laws as “anti-LGBTQ+” legislation. In reality, the laws in question apply only to children, with states including Tennessee and Florida blocking sex-change procedures for minors and drag shows in front of kids.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Drag queens are set to march on Easter Sunday in West Hollywood, California, to protest the growing number of state laws designed to protect children from gender transitions and sexually explicit drag shows.

None of these laws applies to California. The rally, billed as “Drag March LA,” will take place in L.A.’s gayest neighborhood, with drag queens marching down Santa Monica Blvd. RuPaul’s Drag Race contestants including Kerri Colby and Honey Davenport are expected to participate.

The march is being organized by the Los Angeles LGBT Center, which described the state laws as “anti-LGBTQ+” legislation. In reality, the laws in question apply only to children, with states including Tennessee and Florida blocking sex-change procedures for minors and drag shows in front of kids.
Lock and load

Darmark7

He's not going anymore. But I tell you what. When the Church stops sponsoring food banks, stops paying utility bills, stops helping the elderly, stops helping out with food and clothing and shelter in natural disasters, just spends it on themselves, I'll agree with you. People see hucksters on tv and think it's all about money and because they don't go they have no idea the lengths many congregations go to to help others. The real suckers in life are the ones who hang on to every penny because they think what's important is how they measure up to everyone else. Can't take it with you.

Agree with you 100%. It’s not the churches money but people that gives to the church. Guess what I do with my money now that I don’t go to church. I give it straight to needy people that I know. No middle man to siphon money on the way. Just think if all money giving church goers gave straight to people in need without having to support a church and pastor. 100% going to the needy. But most church goers would not give money if not either being seen by man while giving or else not in fear that the all loving God was going to punish them for not coughing up their 10%.

vantexan

Agree with you 100%. It’s not the churches money but people that gives to the church. Guess what I do with my money now that I don’t go to church. I give it straight to needy people that I know. No middle man to siphon money on the way. Just think if all money giving church goers gave straight to people in need without having to support a church and pastor. 100% going to the needy. But most church goers would not give money if not either being seen by man while giving or else not in fear that the all loving God was going to punish them for not coughing up their 10%.
How do you know what most church goers do? I've seen surveys years ago that showed that conservatives on average give more than liberals. I can attest to that in my own family. My brother is extremely liberal, makes three times what I do, his wife even more than him, and he won't give my mother who lives at the poverty line $100 a month. But they take nice vacations all the time, eat out at nice restaurants all the time, buy nice things. Heck my father, a retired minister, is giving my mother $150 a month and they've been divorced 51 years. He averages about $1200 a month in giving with $500 going to his congregation. You're assuming they're all this or that without really knowing because it makes you feel better.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How do you know what most church goers do? I've seen surveys years ago that showed that conservatives on average give more than liberals. I can attest to that in my own family. My brother is extremely liberal, makes three times what I do, his wife even more than him, and he won't give my mother who lives at the poverty line $100 a month. But they take nice vacations all the time, eat out at nice restaurants all the time, buy nice things. Heck my father, a retired minister, is giving my mother $150 a month and they've been divorced 51 years. He averages about $1200 a month in giving with $500 going to his congregation. You're assuming they're all this or that without really knowing because it makes you feel better.
Sounds like your brother needs an ass kicking